Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 28th May - 1st June

A whole episode on charity's past? Who cares and Graham is in fear of Cain lol I seriously doubt that. I wish we had a Dingle cull,apart from faith,chas I wouldn't miss any of them

2. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (26-05-2018)

Coming up on Emmerdale, Joe Tate and Graham Foster hope that Cain Dingle will deal with Ross Barton so they don't have to.
    Monday's episode (May 28) sees Cain head to Home Farm to demand an explanation over his daughter Debbie's shooting.
    Although they've told the police that Debbie was shot during a burglary at the estate, Graham (Andrew Scarborough) is more honest with Cain by revealing the truth about what happened with Ross.
    Unsurprisingly, Cain's next stop is the Barton house as he confronts Ross for shooting his daughter. But will he take revenge like Graham and Joe are expecting?
    Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain, revealed: "Cain speaks to Graham and Joe and he wants some answers about the situation.
    "Graham and Joe would like Cain to deal with this situation for them. They give the information freely, thinking that he'll sort the mess out and it'll be fine.
    "But Cain feels really guilty about the acid attack situation. He was the one who introduced Simon to Debbie in the first place. Without Simon, there would have been no acid attack."
    Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, May 28 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...rdale-showdown

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (27-05-2018)

if debbie was so guilty she would turn herself in, get simon caught

A whole episode on charity's backstory, what a waste of an episode. I suppose if your a gay character or related to Dingles McLeod gives you more air time than other characters

i like charity but that flashback was a let down as it didnt show very much that we didnt know

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    A whole episode on charity's backstory, what a waste of an episode. I suppose if your a gay character or related to Dingles McLeod gives you more air time than other characters
    It beats watching Bob & Brenda.

Sorry I'd rather watch that than charity, that's how bad it is.

Thread Information