Thread: Dawn and scott

Dawn and scott

Hi just a query isnt dawn and scott dating but they related arent they because viv and bob are divorced but still could get back together isnt that incenest and bob called kelly his step daughter tonight

no it is not incest as they are not blood related they are only related through marriage

Not incest as they are only related by marriage, bit twisted though as Scott had a fling with Kelly as well!!! (nothing like keeping it in the family, as far as he's concerned then)

dawn is so stupid for getting back with him

Dawn is stupid for backing up his LIES to the police, if she had a brain she'd be dangerous, or is she planning something else. As I felt she was holding something back when she answered scotts question about what she had told the police.

Dawn and Scott annoy me as a couple

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Dawn is stupid for backing up his LIES to the police, if she had a brain she'd be dangerous, or is she planning something else. As I felt she was holding something back when she answered scotts question about what she had told the police.
    I have a funny feeling you are right - I think she was really hurt with the letter he sent her when he thought he was jetting off to the states - This of course was the second time he hurt her badly and I think she will wait until the court case to get her revenge
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information