Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 21st - 25th May

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hope I am wrong but I think Debbie will be shot by Ross so Ross will forgive her and she will be redeemed but Cain will want to kill Ross, Graham will want to keep Joe out of it so the police will not be involved
    cain and joe and graham team up to take down big bad ross as poor innocent victim debbie shot, then joe welcomed into dingle family, ross made the villian, ross acid face look is turning like stale pizza, what started as a good storyline ruined in favour of debbie and joe

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    cain and joe and graham team up to take down big bad ross as poor innocent victim debbie shot, then joe welcomed into dingle family, ross made the villian, ross acid face look is turning like stale pizza, what started as a good storyline ruined in favour of debbie and joe
    ugh I wish Ross would just kill them all and move to Spain for his own little spin off with Moses. He's too good for this village.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (24-05-2018)

I don't think they have done acid attack storyline any Justice,I doubt real victims get the chance to get even with there attackers Ross is just turning into a mini Cain ,

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    I don't think they have done acid attack storyline any Justice,I doubt real victims get the chance to get even with there attackers Ross is just turning into a mini Cain ,
    Ross has far more personality than Cain will ever have. The story has been a disgrace but it's in character for Ross to want revenge. Cain, Debbie, Joe, Graham and Moira should all be ashamed of keeping it from him when they can clearly see it's killing him not knowing the reason for it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (24-05-2018), lizann (22-05-2018), tammyy2j (22-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I hope Ross doesn't forgive her
    he probably will, loves her

joe is jealous so i think he will tell ross to cause divide

he probably will, loves her

joe is jealous so i think he will tell ross to cause divide
    It seems that Debbie still loves Ross aswell as Joe after tonight, most of it is probably guilt but Charley Webb did say that Debbie definitely still loves Ross and their bond is far stronger than her and Joe's. Probably another love triangle on the way. I think it will all depend on who the new producers prefer her with in the end.

Acid attack would of been more believable if like in real life Ross would of changed personality completely, not running round acting the big man. Most victims of acid attacks have not just been physically scarred I knew McLeod wouldn't do it justice

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-05-2018), Perdita (23-05-2018)

if debjoe is a secret why get in a car together middle of the village

if debjoe is a secret why get in a car together middle of the village
    That's what I though! I'd love to know what the writers have been smoking lately. Debbie looks so weak yet again though, letting the bloke who labelled her as a prostitute buy her gifts again is laughable, I bet she'll get bored of the fine life with Joe and get back with Ross eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    That's what I though! I'd love to know what the writers have been smoking lately. Debbie looks so weak yet again though, letting the bloke who labelled her as a prostitute buy her gifts again is laughable, I bet she'll get bored of the fine life with Joe and get back with Ross eventually.
    Ross is leaving .. she will not get back with him

Thread Information