Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Beatrix (Bea) Nilsson (Bonnie Anderson)

she toned down a tad when elly left I could tolerate her, its chloe who needs to go and change or just go

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Bonnie Anderson reveals she's finished filming her final scenes
    "End of an era."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ishes-filming/

Neighbours' Bonnie Anderson has finished filming her final scenes.

The Bea Nilsson star, who announced her exit from the Ramsay Street soap a couple of weeks ago, shared a behind-the-scenes picture on Instagram on her last day.

"End of an era," she captioned the post. "This dressing gown has kept me warm for three and a half years."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL_RmqfF...ource=ig_embed

Many of her co-stars also left sweet messages, with Zima Anderson (Roxy Willis) and Ben Hall (Ned Willis) among those wishing her well on their Instagram Stories.

Meanwhile, Takaya Honda (David Tanaka) wrote on social media: "I can't believe this wonderful human being is leaving us at @neighbours! I have so much love for you @bonnieandersonmusic and am so excited for your next steps."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL_V-8Ph...ource=ig_embed

Bonnie's final scenes are expected to air over the next few months.

Explaining her decision to leave, she said that she was looking forward to focusing more on music and new acting projects, adding: "I don't want to stick with just one thing. I am ready to spread my wings. I am ready to fly."

She also described the soap as a life-changing experience.

"[It] really changed my life for the better in so, so many ways," she explained. "I feel like at the age I was, 23, when I joined the show, it has really shaped me into the person that I am today."

No details have been shared yet over how the character will exit, but it does seem like Bea and Levi's blossoming relationship will have to come to an end.

Bea's most recent major storyline saw her hospitalised after eating a poisoned pie containing death cap mushrooms.

Bonnie isn't the only star leaving, with Sharon Johal (Dipi Rebecchi) also announcing her exit in recent weeks.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (06-03-2021)

YAAAAAYYYY!!! Sorry
    .. lol I feel she hasn't had much of a contribution to the show, except for the poisoning fiasco, in a while.
    Good luck to her! 😄

Digital Spy article. It was Bea's (& Shiela #2) last episode last night in Aust:

Neighbours airs Bea Nilsson's exit scenes as Bonnie Anderson bows out
    It's the end of an era for the Kennedys.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...n-exit-scenes/

Neighbours spoilers follow from Australian episodes, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Neighbours has aired Bonnie Anderson's final scenes in the role of Bea Nilsson on Australian screens.

Monday's episode on 10 Peach in Australia saw Bea depart Ramsay Street for new adventures ? but she didn't go alone.

Recent episodes on Australian screens, which are currently four weeks ahead of the UK, have seen Bea break up with her boyfriend Levi Canning.

Although Levi was heartbroken and believed there was still a chance for them to work things out, Bea was adamant that the split was for the best.

Now single and looking to the future, Bea decided to leave on a road trip with the new Sheila Canning after striking up a friendship with her.

Bea shared heartfelt farewells with the Kennedys, her ex-boyfriend Ned Willis and close friend Yashvi Rebecchi before making her departure. She also wrote an emotional letter to Levi.

The new Sheila, meanwhile, had dramas of her own to resolve before she left.

As Sheila had recently given some advice to Bea, the Ramsay Street Cannings mistakenly blamed her for Bea wanting to end things with Levi.

Sheila 1 considered holding a grudge by refusing to say goodbye to her namesake, but eventually realised she was wrong and thanked Sheila 2 for her recent friendship.

Sheila 2 also had to explain her recent romantic link with Ned after Yashvi found out about their spark. Both Sheila and Ned assured Yashvi that nothing happened between them beyond an emotional connection.

In real life, Bonnie Anderson announced her departure from Neighbours in February.

Speaking to the Sunday Herald Sun at the time, Bonnie explained: "Neighbours really changed my life for the better in so, so many ways. I feel like at the age I was, 23, when I joined the show it has really shaped me into the person that I am today.

"I have overcome a lot, I have grown and I am proud of the way I live my life. It was really good to have that structure and now after 3? years on that show I have decided it is time for me to continue challenging myself and create space to focus on my music and songwriting and more acting."

Shareena Clanton played the role of Sheila for a guest stint. After finishing filming, she revealed her experiences of racism on set, which are now being investigated.

Neighbours' UK fans will see Bea and Sheila leave on June 21 on Channel 5.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Also Bonnie's 'exit interview'

https://youtu.be/BcBcD12qtow

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (25-05-2021), Ruffed_lemur (25-05-2021)

DS article:

Neighbours confirms Bonnie Anderson's return for final episode
    Since she does the theme tune, you might say she never left.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...finale-return/

Neighbours has confirmed that another former star is returning for the final ever episode.

Bonnie Anderson played Bea Nilsson for two years starting in 2018, before returning to music, taking part in Britain's Got Talent: The Champions, and winning the second Australian season of The Masked Singer.

Her version of the Neighbours theme tune is being used as the current one for the soap.

Digital Spy can confirm that Bea is returning to reunite with Elly Conway, her sister (played by Jodi Gordon).

The hour-long final ever episode, which is set to air on August 1, will see more than 20 returning characters head back to Ramsay Street for a celebration of the show, including legendary faces like Harold Bishop (Ian Smith), Scott Robinson (Jason Donovan) and Charlene (Kylie Minogue).

Reflecting on returning to the soap that first made her a household name when she was just a teenager, Kylie said: "It was lovely and emotional. Driving into Ramsay Street was quite something.

"Firstly, where's all that time gone? Secondly, everything looks exactly the same. Thirdly, Scott, Charlene, Jane, Harold ? it all just came flooding back. There was a lot of talking about memories and going back in time."

There's plenty of speculation about what will happen in the last ever episode, but executive producer Jason Herbison (who wrote the finale) has said that not everything has managed to leak just yet.

"I'm pleased to say that I haven't seen anyone guess what happens yet," he told Digital Spy exclusively, "though the final scene would be hard to guess!"

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (25-05-2022), Ruffed_lemur (25-05-2022)

DS article - Bonnie Anderson announces she is pregnant ahead of her return to Neighbours:

Neighbours star Bonnie Anderson announces pregnancy
    It's her and fianc? Sam Morrison's first child.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...rson-pregnant/

Neighbours' Bonnie Anderson was already in dreamland after getting engaged this April, but now she's expecting her first child too.

The ex-Bea Nilsson star announced the wonderful news on Instagram today (June 3), stopping by the seafront with her fianc? Sam Morrison for three pictures next to a 'BUMP AHEAD' road sign.

"The best is yet to come and we couldn't be more excited," she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeVYZHWv...c-2ff9d3d7bd76

Georgie Stone, who plays Mackenzie Hargreaves in the same Aussie soap, replied in the comment section: "Congrats Bon!!!!"

Home and Away's Martha MacKenzie actress Jodi Gordon added: "So excited for you guys!!! Xxxxx", while Erinsborough's David Tanaka himself Takaya Honda also shared: "Can't wait to give the little Bon Bon a cuddle."

"This is such incredible news!! Congratulations legend!!", "Amazing news love. Congratulations lovely xx" and "Congratulations gorgeous girl @bonnieandersonmusic so happy for you.. you're going to be an amazing mumma" read another load of ecstatic messages from fans.

Despite leaving Neighbours two years ago, it was confirmed just last month that Anderson would reprise her character for the show's hour-long series finale this August.

Emotions are set to run high, with more than 20 old characters journeying back to Ramsay Street, including Ian Smith's Harold Bishop, Jason Donovan's Scott Robinson, Kylie Minogue's Charlene Robinson, Natalie Bassingthwaighte's Izzy Hoyland, Chris Milligan's Kyle Canning, Morgan Baker's Callum Rebecchi and Jordan Patrick Smith's Andrew Robinson.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (03-06-2022), Ruffed_lemur (03-06-2022)

Thread Information