Thread: Beatrix (Bea) Nilsson (Bonnie Anderson)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Beatrix (Bea) Nilsson (Bonnie Anderson)

Neighbours is gearing up to introduce soap fans to Elly Conway's estranged half-sister Beatrix 'Bea' Nilsson – and they're bringing a huge Australian music star in too.

Australia's Got Talent winner Bonnie Anderson has joined the soap as a new regular, playing wild child Bea who's introduced as Elly's (Jodi Anasta) half-sister – and Neighbours' matriarch Susan Kennedy's (Jackie Woodburne) niece – in Bonnie's first major acting role.

Bea and Elly have a tempestuous history, and Bea's unexpected arrival leaves Elly fearing that her life if about to be turned upside down as Bea brings with her a dark past and a very familiar looking boyfriend.

Bonnie shot to fame after winning the first season of Australia's Got Talent back in 2007 when she was just 12 years old, and has previously toured Australia with UK The X Factor star Olly Murs too.

"I do pinch myself, this is an amazing job to have, even though I started filming in February, it still feels surreal being on set, seeing how it all happens and being a part of it," Bonnie said.

"To be able to show a different side of me, and work on characters is really fun and I am really lucky to be here."

Bonnie Anderson joins Neighbours as Bea Nilsson
    © CHANNEL 5

Neighbours executive producer Jason Herbison added: "We were so impressed with Bonnie when we first met her that we created the character of 'Bea' especially for her. She is a true talent and a perfect fit for Neighbours – I can't wait to see what the future holds."

Bonnie's first episode of Neighbours airs on Channel 5 in the UK on Friday, May 18.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (06-05-2018), badirene (07-05-2018), MellBee (05-05-2018), nallak (07-05-2018), Pantherboy (05-05-2018)

Thread Information