Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: worst actress/actor

Quote Originally Posted by angelbule
    I feel so bad crictising people acting skills i dont like doing it i know we are entiled to our opinon but i feel like i dont have any right that why i dont like saying anything bad about them because we are all human at the end of the day they just have an job to do like everyone else
    i dont like criticising people cos like you said theyre only doing their job. however, if you were in another job and you werent any good at it then you would be moaned at or sacked and so its sort of them same thing. there are loads of good actors/actresses out there and i feel they should be given the chance instead of people just because theyre good looking
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

But you are right also di marco

But you are right also di marco
    right about what?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

About people being sacked and moaned and not just being their because they are a pretty face but because they are their with actual talent

i didnt like Jules acting thank goodness she was only signed up for a few episodes

She may be back because i dont think the storyline has come to a closure yet i didnt mind her i find the two twins and stacey really annoying

About people being sacked and moaned and not just being their because they are a pretty face but because they are their with actual talent
    oh right (how thick am i!). i think its alright to criticise the storylines and characters as theyre only fictional, and i think to some extent you can criticise the acting skills, like i said before, but dont be too harsh. however i dont think you should criticise the actors looks as in other jobs they wouldnt be criticised for their looks so i think you can say whether you think they are fit or not and thats about it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I think most of the Hollyoaks cast can not act, and were employed mainly because of their looks.

I think the thread should be, which ones can act, lol! I would have to say, Mandy, Max, OB, Lee, Tony. I am sure there are a few more. As for the rest, I don't think they will be getting any oscars anytime soon.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

i dont think the twins can act. That whole family annoy me apart from ali and justin.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    That whole family annoy me apart from ali and justin.
    yeh i really dont like the taylor/burtons. the only one i like is justin. ali is alright but hes such a wimp that he gets annoying at times and i dont really like the twins either, mels got more potential than sophie, im not really sure what the point in sophie is, she does nothing, shes only there cos you need 2 people to be twins lol! richard and liz are the most pointless out of the lot! darlene was ok to start with but now her characters got boring too
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information