Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dawn (Olivia Bromley)

Exclamation Dawn (Olivia Bromley)

Emmerdale introduced a couple of new characters tonight (April 23) as Ross seeks revenge against Simon, who was responsible for burning his face with acid.

An angry Ross bursts into Simon's last known residence where he unexpectedly meets Dawn, a young mother who works a less than ideal job as a sex worker and takes drugs to escape from the reality of her situation.

Once Ross realises she has a child (and gets the information he wants) his anger turns to pity as he gives her the painkillers to help her cope, and tells her to get help.

Emmerdale

@emmerdale
    REPLAY: Ross wants revenge but has a change of heart! #Emmerdale

8:22 PM - Apr 25, 2018
    39 people are talking about this
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Fans seemed to like Dawn as a character from her introductory scene, and a couple even picked up on chemistry between her and Ross:

Claudia Boleyn
    @ClaudiaBoleyn
    I like this new Dawn character. I think she should stay in the show. I'd love for her to get well enough to look after her son, and there are people in the village who could help her. #Emmerdale

8:28 PM - Apr 25, 2018
    See Claudia Boleyn's other Tweets

Catherine Bell
    @cat_babybell
    More Dawn please!!!! Wonderful scenes! #emmerdale @emmerdale

8:25 PM - Apr 25, 2018
    See Catherine Bell's other Tweets

St Mick
    @scuzzmonster2
    Ah. New romance for Ross. Calling it in early. #Emmerdale

8:15 PM - Apr 25, 2018
    See St Mick's other Tweets

🌼kezzy
    @readyramsey
    15h
    Replying to @readyramsey
    guessing we're gonna see more of this dawn then... hmmm 🤔 #emmerdale

Al
    @alcap567
    Ross' new girlfriend I reckon

8:27 PM - Apr 25, 2018
    See Al's other Tweets
    At the end of the episode, we see a spaced out Dawn tell her boss (we don't know if he's her pimp, involved in Simon's gang, or both) about Ross' visit and pass on the contact info he gave her.

Viewers are convinced Ross is heading for a showdown, and when the time comes, will Dawn help him or hurt him?

♥Kezza_Lou♥
    @KerryLouiseRoss
    Dawn's pimp is going to go after Ross 😱 #Emmerdale

8:27 PM - Apr 25, 2018 · Bristol, England
    See ♥Kezza_Lou♥'s other Tweets

kayla louise ◟̽◞̽ xox
    @kayla_louise96
    this guy is gonna go after ross & i cant deal🙈.. #Emmerdale

See kayla louise ◟̽◞̽ xox's other Tweets

Husna Atif
    @HusnaAtif1
    That guy has got Ross's number. Can't wait to see what happens next. #emmerdale

See Husna Atif's other Tweets

🌼kezzy
    @readyramsey
    15h
    Replying to @readyramsey
    guessing we're gonna see more of this dawn then... hmmm 🤔 #emmerdale

🌼kezzy
    @readyramsey
    omg who's that guy??? i have a really bad feeling about this, stg if anything happens to ross... 😢 #emmerdale

8:27 PM - Apr 25, 2018
    See 🌼kezzy's other Tweets

Andy Gibson ● Independent TV Journalist
    @AndyGibsonTV
    This isn't a road you want to go down, Ross. You'll make a lot of enemies, enemies who'd cause you and family a lot of harm. #Emmerdale

8:18 PM - Apr 25, 2018
    See Andy Gibson ● Independent TV Journalist's other Tweets

Digital Spy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (26-04-2018)

I think Ross has chemistry with everyone

I can see Ross or Tracy helping her and setting her up in Emmerdale living
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 26-04-2018 at 13:32.

Hasnt this drug addict S.L been done to death? Holly, Rhona, I wouldn't want to watch this Dawn. Yawnsvill.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Ross has chemistry with everyone

I can see Ross or Tracy helping her and setting her up in Emmerdale living
    Ross has chemistry with everyone, apart from Debbie. I never though about the link to Tracy, but it does look a bit convenient that a prostitute is introduced in the same episode. You never know, Ross could be her Richard Gere ;)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Ross has chemistry with everyone, apart from Debbie. I never though about the link to Tracy, but it does look a bit convenient that a prostitute is introduced in the same episode. You never know, Ross could be her Richard Gere ;)
    id pay ross

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...lder-women.jpg

Does she live very close to get there that fast

Emmerdale has teased a secret connection between Harriet Finch and mysterious drug addict Dawn.

The ITV soap recently brought back the character of Dawn (Olivia Bromley) for a new storyline with Rhona Goskirk and Pete Barton. Prior to this, Dawn was last seen earlier in the year as part of Ross's drug storyline.

However, it's now been confirmed that Harriet also shares a secret connection with Dawn, meaning viewers definitely haven't seen the last of her.

We already know that Harriet will be taking centre stage in a big story in the near future, with it now looking like it's connected to Dawn's reappearance.

Over the festive season, Harriet will become increasingly determined to track down Ross Barton's ex-conquest – hinting at a secret past between them.

What does Harriet want with the troubled drug addict? Is it simply her police instincts kicking in? Or does she have a secret connection to her past?

Given that it was recently reported that Harriet's past would be coming back to haunt her at some stage, we are hedging towards the latter.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...wn-connection/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-11-2018)

not secret child, harriet dawn's mother

Emmerdale bosses have promoted guest star Olivia Bromley to a regular cast member, Digital Spy can exclusively confirm.

The actress recently reprised her role as troubled Dawn, who popped in and out of the show this year as part of Ross Barton's acid attack storyline.

Viewers recently saw Dawn return when she was caught squatting in Ross's empty house, while next week's episodes will explore a mystery connection that she shares with local vicar Harriet Finch.

Digital Spy can now confirm that Olivia is a show regular on Emmerdale and will be sticking around in the ITV soap.

A show source told Digital Spy: "The show's team were impressed with Olivia's performances and there are interesting plans ahead for Dawn in future stories."

Speaking about the plans to explore Dawn's past, Olivia explained: "I'm just really glad we get to look at her backstory because when she came in initially, it was to support Ross's acid attack story. But also she clearly had problems – abuse, drug addiction, and she was involved with a pimp.

"It was clear from the beginning that her heart was in the right place, but we never really got to understand why she was in that situation. I think it's really important to see why this vulnerable woman is where she is.

"I think there will be a deep dive into this woman – into a place where she is trapped in a cycle of addiction and understanding how someone can get themselves into that position. But also how she survived and maybe how she'll be able to get out of it with help and support."

On the plans ahead for Dawn in 2019, Olivia added: "I'm really excited and hopeful about where the storyline goes with Dawn. I think she'll continue to make lots of mistakes and wreak havoc, but some big things are ahead and lots of drama. It'll be great to watch and hopefully, there'll be some positivity amongst the darkness."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...-dawn-regular/

Why???? With Ross gone, no reason for her to hang around ...unless she turns out to be Harriet's daughter .. who Harriet has never mentioned before ...
    Last edited by Perdita; 05-12-2018 at 13:02.

Thread Information