Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Haven't I Seen Them Before?

thats all i remember him from.

hmmm maybe im thinking of someone lese then but his name does sound familiar

hi

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    Haven't I Seen Them Before?

Hiya guys, thought I'd start a thread that can be used for ever, dont you hate it when you see a bit part character or a new charcter that used to be in another soap or drama but you cant recall which one?

Well this thread can be for us to place our queries and other posters can help us that are stuck.
    Hi hazey tell me you into carry on films too wicked

I've just been watching the episode with Den's funeral again. When the episode was first shown, I recognised the chap who came up to Dennis, as he stood by the grave and told him they were closing the gates in ten minutes. He then asked if it was someone close. After he'd walked away Dennis broke down and said "I hardly knew him"
    On watching it again today I found it really irritating that I still didn't know who the chap was. Can anyone tell me who he was and what else I might have seen him in?

I posted this yesterday (10 Jan.) but for some reason it came up way back in the list with posts from last August, so I thought I'd post it again today.

I've just been watching the episode with Den's funeral again. When the episode was first shown, I recognised the chap who came up to Dennis, as he stood by the grave and told him they were closing the gates in ten minutes. He then asked if it was someone close. After he'd walked away Dennis broke down and said "I hardly knew him"
    On watching it again today I found it really irritating that I still didn't know who the chap was. Can anyone tell me who he was and what else I might have seen him in?
    Last edited by Harmanizing; 11-01-2006 at 16:21.

Ronnie Ferreira was in some dodgy horror film where he got turned into a zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    Ronnie Ferreira was in some dodgy horror film where he got turned into a zombie.
    21 days later or somehting like that?

I'm not sure to be honest. Anyone got any clips of it? :grin:

Louisa Lytton
    Louisa was Hermione's double in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

She appeared in an episode of The Bill when Billy Murray starred as DS Don Beech.

Louisa's had parts in Ali G in Da House and French and Saunders

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    Louisa Lytton
    Louisa was Hermione's double in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

She appeared in an episode of The Bill when Billy Murray starred as DS Don Beech.

Louisa's had parts in Ali G in Da House and French and Saunders
    I didn't know she was in Harry Potter, wow! She does look a bit like Hermione I suppose.

Thread Information