Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haven't I Seen Them Before?

Haven't I Seen Them Before?

Haven't I Seen Them Before?

Hiya guys, thought I'd start a thread that can be used for ever, dont you hate it when you see a bit part character or a new charcter that used to be in another soap or drama but you cant recall which one?

Well this thread can be for us to place our queries and other posters can help us that are stuck.

the women in corrie tonight who was flirting with warren and put down candice at the modelling thing was in brookside,ollie simpsons daughter wasnt she? with the incest storyline

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    the women in corrie tonight who was flirting with warren and put down candice at the modelling thing was in brookside,ollie simpsons daughter wasnt she? with the incest storyline
    Yes she is actress Helen Grace and played Georgia Simpson about 10 years ago (yes it really was that long ago) in that very same controversial storyline. I was just about to post the same thing.

She was in brookside in a incest storyline she was sleeping with her brother and i think they were in love and ran off together something like that

so shannis werent the first!!!

Oh I remember Nat & Georgia! Now they were proper brother & sister! They ended up getting locked in their rooms by their parents so they couldn't be together, didn't they? *Aah Brookie memories!*
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

What has Phil (the new love interest of Eileen and gail) been in before ??? Im sure it was something where he had long hair but for the life of me cant remember
    It really bugs me every time I see him on the screen

Quote Originally Posted by debbi
    What has Phil (the new love interest of Eileen and gail) been in before ??? Im sure it was something where he had long hair but for the life of me cant remember
    It really bugs me every time I see him on the screen
    I know exactly what you mean, his voice seems so familiar buit I dont know where from

Anyone know what the guy who plays Shelly's Shrink is? I know his face from somewhere.
    L*U*N*A

Thread Information