Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chelsea ( Ashleigh Brewer)

Digital Spy article (Aust Pace):

Home and Away lines up a wedding storyline for Colby Thorne and Chelsea Campbell
    The pair are getting engaged again.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home...pbell-engaged/

Home and Away's Colby Thorne and Chelsea Campbell are getting engaged again.

The pair made the big decision on Australian screens today (October 18) after weeks of uncertainty over their future as a couple.

While Colby (Tim Franklin) and Chelsea are currently apart in UK episodes, Channel 5 viewers will see them reunite within the next few weeks.

In November, Colby even gives Chelsea her old engagement ring back, keen to see whether she commits to him after hearing the full details of his dodgy past with Dean Thompson.

Finally ready to let go of her doubts, Chelsea hands the ring back and encourages Colby to propose to her again in a romantic scene.

Sure enough, it's not long before the couple are celebrating their engagement again and vowing to get down the aisle sooner rather than later, after so much time wasted already.

They also have the full support of Dean and Willow, who couldn't be happier for their old mate Colby.

Former Neighbours star Ashleigh Brewer is currently appearing on screen as Chelsea for a six-month guest stint.

It's thought that Ashleigh has now finished filming, but she'll remain on screen until next year due to Home and Away shooting so far in advance.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Nowtolove.com.au article (from TV Week) - AUST PACE:

Home and Away bombshell: Chelsea decides to leave Summer Bay
    The couple find themselves in a moment of Déj* vu

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...and-away-52775

Colby's lies have again caused his relationship with fellow cop Chelsea to come undone.

This week, she calls off the engagement and makes a snap decision to transfer to the city. Can Colby stop her before it's too late?

In an emotional week of Home And Away, the cop couple are reeling in the wake of their break-up. Colby (Tim Franklin) is facing the consequences of lying to his fiancée about finding his sister Bella (Courtney Miller).

Fans will recall he stole the address from Chelsea's (Ashleigh Brewer) phone and kidnapped his own sibling.

Dean (Patrick O'Connor) makes it his mission to fix their relationship, but he's the last person Chelsea wants to speak to. In fact, she blames Dean for everything wrong in Colby's life and warns him about facing the consequences.

"Colby and Chelsea's relationship is just so dramatic!" Tim, 28, tells TV WEEK with a laugh.

"It can be a real challenge for them to find a balance."

The next day, Sergeant McCarthy (Nicholas Cassim) asks Colby and Bella to be formally interviewed about recent events and her evil stepfather, Ross (Justin Rosniack).

Colby is suspicious how the police knew Bella was in town. Then it hits him: Chelsea told them!

A fuming Colby has it out with Chelsea on the pier. But she has one more surprise: she's leaving Summer Bay.

Bella and Dean look on with sadness as Chelsea walks away from her fiancé a second time.

"Colby tries to hide his heartache from Bella because she's already been through so much, but it's a struggle," Tim says.

Dean and Bella encourage him not to give up on Chelsea.

"It takes someone giving him that kick to fight for her," Tim explains. "He needs that, and decides to put himself on the line and declare his love for her."

Colby takes off to find Chelsea, but at her caravan he's shocked to find Alf (Ray Meagher) inside – not his fiancée.

Alf tells him she's cleared out and is on her way to the city. This could spell the end for the uniformed lovers.

Lets hope she leaves , dyes her hair her real colour and comes back.

Daily Telegraph article:

Home And Away will say farewell to Ashleigh Brewer with the joy of a wedding

MOST weddings are the beginning of a long and happy love story.

When actor Ashleigh Brewer says ‘I do’ in next week’s season finale of Home And Away, the nuptials will mark the end of her time on the popular Seven soap.

The former Neighbours and Bold And The Beautiful starlet wrapped filming of her six-month stint in Summer Bay last August and is now back in Los Angeles where she has been largely based for the past five years.

Playing young police officer, Chelsea Campbell, who was engaged then estranged from groom-to-be Colby Thorne (Tim Franklin), Brewer jokes her troublesome character leaves the way she arrived in the beachside town.

“She’s been causing a bit of trouble and she plans to do it all the way out,” she tells Hit/TV.

But in a twist on the usual drama that comes along with a wedding in Summer Bay - which over the years has included runaway horse carriages, exploding receptions and tragic deaths - the wedding of Chelsea and Colby has been written just for fun.

“I’m sure I’m not giving anything away here,” Brewer says, “but they wrote it and allowed it to just be joyful. It just brings the audience into a really nice place, rather than ‘oh, there’s a bomb, strapped to the cake!,’” she laughs.

The 27-year-old, who counts this as her fifth walk down the aisle in her short TV career, revelled in her final scenes - with the cast all heading away to a new location to shoot the wedding; a genuine celebration of the close relationships she developed behind-the-scenes.

Her decision to join the show, and return to Australia, back in March, may have been seen as a step back in career terms - but Brewer is grateful for the opportunity to reassess where her work and personal life was heading.

“I needed to get back, to feel my family around me again and see how I felt about Australia, because four or five years is a long time to be away,” she explains.

“I was 21 when I moved to LA and I’ve changed and grown so much. Essentially it was like when you reach that point in a relationship and you’re like, ‘are we going to get married or break up?’ That’s how I feel about LA. I was like, ‘am I going to commit to this town?’”

Her now live-in boyfriend, Zac was supportive of her career “breather” which has helped give her clarity and the determination to chase her Hollywood dream again.

“It really did give me the crystal vision to get my butt back to LA and work towards what I always set out to achieve.”

Working on soap operas has “come easily” to Brewer, who now wants to aim higher.

“They’re jobs I know I’m capable of achieving and I’m not overly challenged by them, so I realised that I want to live a life that I’m super proud of and that puts me in a good space, rather than just showing up and being told that I’m good.”

Her time on Home And Away “was a God’s send,” she adds, with her close friendship with co-star Franklin a bonus.

“I love him, he’s such a darling and such a talent, as well,” she says. “He was like my living, breathing diary where we formed such a cool friendship and I miss him so much. He was a huge reason I found it hard to leave the show. The relationships I felt I developed there were so genuine.”

She was also impressed by the ambition of Home And Away’s producers, arguing “they still work so hard to not just recycle the same old story, which isn’t always the case ... I have worked on shows where it feels like that after a while. It does feel like they’re still pushing the boundaries and wanting to stay relevant with what’s going on in the world. And there are all-girls at the helm [including series producer, Lucy Addario], which is pretty awesome.”

* Home And Away airs 7pm, weeknights on Seven.

Killed off?

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Killed off?
    In an interview Ashleigh Brewer did after she finished filming, she insisted that Chelsea was not killed off & that she would be open to coming back to H&A at some stage in the future. Possibly a bluff...…?

[Extract from The Daily Telegraph interview in Oct: "And even though filming for the 27-year-old's scenes have since wrapped for the long-running soap, she told The Daily Telegraph she believes it won't be the end. 'Home And Away was incredible to work on,' she told Confidential. Ashleigh, who portrayed feisty police officer Chelsea Campbell on the Channel Seven show, said she loved playing the 'cool' character and would love to see her again.
    'I don't feel like it's the end at all, but I was very lucky to have her for the time of my life when I needed to come home and also work at the same time.' she said. After assuring fans that she definitely hasn't been killed off, Ashleigh said her character just 'goes away for a little while'."]
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 05-12-2018 at 04:30.

Nowtolove.com.au article (from TV Week) - AUST PACE

Home and Away’s Colby and Chelsea tie the knot! See all the photos from their rustic wedding day
    See all the photos from their big day..

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...-wedding-52949

In an emotional finale, Chelsea (Ashleigh Brewer) and Colby (Tim Franklin) tie the knot this week on Home and Away.

After a tumultuous few months – which included an engagement and a perilous mission to find Colby's sister Bella (Courtney Miller) – the pair are finally on steady ground. So what better time to get hitched?

Colby and Chelsea's wedding day is as beautiful and elegant as fans would imagine, and we've got you covered with all the photos from their gorgeous wedding album...
    Colby and Chelsea are picture perfect on their wedding day... but what Home and Away wedding would be complete without a little drama?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-12-2018)

they get hitched and she leaves?

Either leaves or gets killed off.

Thread Information