Thread: Michael Bailey (Ryan Russell)

Exclamation Michael Bailey (Ryan Russell)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...sell-spoilers/

CORONATION Street character Michael Bailey's secret life is set to be exposed as his ex girlfriend - complete with his mystery child - rock up on the cobbles.

The character, played by Ryan Russell, "won't know what's hit him" say soap insiders.

Michael, who is the eldest of the Bailey brothers, will see his history come back to haunt him in upcoming scenes.

Recently, his little brother James' sexuality has been at the heart of the family's plotlines in Weatherfield, after Michael discovered he was gay.

Yet while the footballer attempts to keep his romantic preferences under wraps, Michael will be forced to confront his, as a source close to the soap revealed: “Michael isn't going to know what's hit him when his ex turns up and reminds him about their child.

“When she told Michael she was pregnant he didn't react well.

“The flaky self-professed entrepreneur disappeared for a week and proved to her just how immature he is.

“She knew he wouldn't be a good father so cut him out of her and their daughter's life before the birth."

They told how Michael's child is called Tiana and added of the plotline: “He didn't do much to try and find her and has moved on so he's going to be shocked when they both turn up on the cobbles.

“Aggie and Ed are going to be shocked to find out they are already grandparents but with the struggles they're going through, they're disgusted with Michael for abandoning his child.”

Michael's ex and daughter have already started filming scenes on the cobbles, so they'll be on screen before the end of the year.

Earlier this year, Michael's dad, builder Ed, was exposed after striving to hide a secret gambling addiction.

He admitted to Michael he was caught in a financial hole and needed £5k to sort it out.

Michael then found himself in trouble when he was confronted by his parents who found a positive pregnancy test. He tried to convince them that it was a business venture, but his furious mum threw him out.

A Coronation Street spokesperson told The Sun Online they did not comment on individual storylines.

he seems a joker ladies man uncommitful

Coronation Street has aired another big twist in Michael Bailey (Ryan Russell) and Grace Vickers' (Kate Spencer) story, as Grace finally confessed the whole truth to Michael.

Michael was stunned to discover recently that Grace has been lying about little Tianna being their daughter, a fact that was only uncovered when he took Tianna without Grace's knowledge and her real parents called the police. Devastated Michael then decided he wanted nothing more to do with Grace.

In tonight's episode (October 2), Michael confessed to his dad Ed (Trevor Michael Georges) that he was really struggling with his emotions after Grace's bombshell, explaining that during the time they spent together Tianna had been his daughter and saying that he felt like "such a mug".

Suddenly, Grace turned up at the door and asked Michael if they could talk alone, which Michael agreed to despite facing Ed's wrath.

Grace went on to explain everything, confessing that Tianna is her best friend's daughter and that she used to nanny for her, which is why Michael had seen them together.

Admitting that she had let things get "out of hand", Grace said that she had wanted to make Michael feel some of the hurt she did, saying that "everything went wrong after we split up and I blamed you".

Grace revealed to Michael that she had sadly lost the baby she had been expecting with him at the time they split and that she had become swept up in the lie about Tianna after her chance encounter with Michael.

She said that she now felt guilty about scamming Michael, confessing that she wants them to start again and make another go of their relationship.

"It's up to you. We can still go to Spain before the police pick me up ?we can have a family of our own," she said.

After a moment of contemplation, Michael agreed to escape with Grace and headed upstairs to pack his bags, leaving Grace alone in the living room.

There was then a surprising twist in the tale as Grace pulled a pregnancy test out of her handbag and smiled at it.

But events took another turn when, just as Grace was preparing to book her and Michael flights to Spain, there was a knock at the door and policeman Craig Tinker (Colson Smith) walked in to arrest Grace for fraud by false representation after receiving a call from Michael.

Michael wasn't interested in Grace's explanations, saying: "I don't know if I'll ever be the same."

And just as Grace said that she had something to tell Michael, he shouted that he didn't want to hear anything she had to say and that their relationship is over for good.

As Craig took Grace away, Michael remained in the dark about her pregnancy secret ? but will he find out about the baby? And will it change how he feels about Grace?

Digital Spy

The Baileys

Does anyone know if there is any sign of the tedious Baileys leaving, but i am so glad they are missing at the moment, they just don't grab me 😴😴

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any sign of the tedious Baileys leaving, but i am so glad they are missing at the moment, they just don't grab me 😴😴
    They will be back soon with another racism storyline

Baileys

I like the mother

I give up more lectures🤦*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I like the mother
    When storylines fade bring in a current topic, sorry not sure I am ready for another preaching session, 😴
    nah Mother is not much better, but then again not her fault everytime there is a hospital scene she is capable of popping up in every word, think Martin Platt was the same.

Thread Information