Thread: Dr Anthony Trueman (Nicholas Bailey)

Dr Anthony Trueman (Nicholas Bailey)

Kat Slater might not be the only familiar face returning to EastEnders, at least that's if former cast member Nicholas Bailey gets his way.

Nicholas was a mainstay of the BBC One soap for a five-year stretch in the early 2000s, with his character Dr Anthony Trueman infamously romancing both Kat (Jessie Wallace) and her daughter Zoe Slater (Michelle Ryan).

The character still has plenty of ties to Walford, especially since his father Patrick (Rudolph Walker) will be getting married as part of an upcoming storyline (and let's not forget that Kat is on her back to Albert Square, too).

And now, it seems like the actor wants back on the show.

"I would go back to EastEnders," Nicholas Bailey told The Sun. "The character is there and I never say never to anything. If they had a storyline and they had something for me to do then you never say never.

"The character has been good to me. I'd never say no. I would never say I'd never come back.

"It's a character that I love to play. They know where the phone is."

And Nicholas isn't the only one of Kat's former on-screen suitors itching for a return to Walford. Last week, Shane Richie tipped that he's also keen to reprise his role as Kat's love Alfie Moon.

"My wife wants me to get back to work," he told The Express. "She's desperate for me to do [EastEnders] – so I will.

"I've had two years off and I think that was enough for me. I'm ready to go back if they'll have me. It's the best gig on TV."

Digital Spy

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/east...thony-trueman/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Rear window (22-03-2018)

Thread Information