Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EMMERDALE SPOILERS 26TH - 30th MARCH

So Debbie is turned into the victim now .... ooohhhh poor Debbie..... I think not !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    So Debbie is turned into the victim now .... ooohhhh poor Debbie..... I think not !!!!
    It's shameful. This was meant to be Ross' storyline to raise awareness for victims, instead he's now playing a minor role in his own storlyine and it's all about Debbie and Joe. I've never hated a producers work as much as I hate Iain Mcelod's!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (15-03-2018)

joe could get way better than debbie, either it is love for him or he is afraid of her

A smile's ok, as long as they don't ruin him, like they have charity I liked her being a devious bitch lol

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    It's shameful. This was meant to be Ross' storyline to raise awareness for victims, instead he's now playing a minor role in his own storlyine and it's all about Debbie and Joe. I've never hated a producers work as much as I hate Iain Mcelod's!
    I don’t know what the writers are thinking in having debbie at the front of the show
    Last edited by olivia1896; 16-03-2018 at 01:35.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    I don’t know what the writers are thinking in having debbie at the front of the show
    Without Debbie wanting revenge on Joseph and ordering the attack which went horribly wrong, Ross would not have been the victim so she is a major part of this storyline ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (16-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Without Debbie wanting revenge on Joseph and ordering the attack which went horribly wrong, Ross would not have been the victim so she is a major part of this storyline ?
    I just mean it feels like they’re making it more about debbie than Ross, who’s the real victim

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (16-03-2018), lizann (16-03-2018), Perdita (16-03-2018)

If the rumours are true Cain causes Joe to have an accident. Question: Do you think Graham will look for payback if he finds out? He did warn Cain? What does everyone think

12. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (16-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    If the rumours are true Cain causes Joe to have an accident. Question: Do you think Graham will look for payback if he finds out? He did warn Cain? What does everyone think
    I'd be surprised if Graham didn't have some sort of showdown with Cain but I still have a feeling that Graham is secretly plotting to destroy Joe himself.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (16-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I'd be surprised if Graham didn't have some sort of showdown with Cain but I still have a feeling that Graham is secretly plotting to destroy Joe himself.
    Could be a joint venture ? Find Graham to be a very deep character, hope we get to know more. Either way Cain certainly wont allow Joe to put Debbie at any risk .

Thread Information