Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EMMERDALE SPOILERS 26TH - 30th MARCH

It says in metro, ' viewers won't be disappointed, really hope I won't think he is a great addition

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    It says in metro, ' viewers won't be disappointed, really hope I won't think he is a great addition
    My prediction is that when he was an alcoholic he caused an accident whilst intoxicated that his family died in (probably a fire, hence why he knew what to do after Ross' attack).

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I'd be surprised if Graham didn't have some sort of showdown with Cain but I still have a feeling that Graham is secretly plotting to destroy Joe himself.
    i thought graham sees himself as protector father figure for joe, graham taking on cain would be good as much i like cain but would like to see him taken down a few pegs and debbie dropping her panties too fast for joe letting him into her and her kids lives started it all

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i thought graham sees himself as protector father figure for joe, graham taking on cain would be good as much i like cain would like to see if taken down a few pegs and debbie dropping her panties too fast for joe letting him into her and her kids lives started it all
    I'm past carting about the Graham/Joe relationship now, I just want to know about Graham's past. I don't think they're doing a good job with Joe at all.

No I don't why they have gone down this road the story has been pretty badly done and so unrealistic, it's been more about Debbie than Ross

Monday

Graham firmly suggests that Joe should move on from Debbie, but desperate Joe seems to have a plan.

Later, Graham approaches with a proposition for Debbie. She's suspicious when he tells her that Joe wants to rent Jacob's Fold out to her.

Meanwhile, Tracy thinks David has moved on and suspects he's now with Priya.

At the same time, Jacob is struggling to cope with Tracy and David's separation. Priya is shocked to find Jacob packing her bags and is hurt by his vitriol as he insists that she should leave. Priya holds her own and says something to Jacob that could change everything.

Elsewhere, Vanessa is filled with dread to receive a message from the RCVS: an investigator is coming to the vets.

Also today, Ross is tested with a challenge.

Tuesday

Tracy remains depressed as she suspects that Priya and David are together, but Megan suggests she needs to get some honest answers from David.

David arrives and tries to apologise, but Tracy says she knows he copped off with his ex – meaning Priya, rather than Leyla. How will David react? Will Tracy finally hear the whole truth about Leyla?

Meanwhile, Ross fumes to hear that his attack suspect is pleading not guilty. He's on edge when the buyers return and gets wound up, fronting up to Quinn.

Elsewhere, Bernice clashes with Daz.

Wednesday

Pete is chuffed when Ross agrees to go to the pub with him.

A nervous Ross enters The Woolpack and is pleased when he's chatted up by a girl, but he's soon left humiliated when he realises it's for a joke. As a result, Ross's confidence takes an almighty knock.

Meanwhile, Pollard isn't pleased to hear how David has ruined his relationship with Tracy.

Elsewhere, Charity acts with compassion as she offers a helping hand.

Also today, Vanessa worries about an impending visit.

Finally, Robert piles the pressure onto Jimmy.

Thursday (1)

Pete and Rhona are in a panic as they realise Ross is missing. Pete eventually finds pills and an empty whisky bottle in his car and spots his brother nearby in a deteriorating state.

Ross's life hangs in the balance as he begins to lose consciousness and mumble incoherently. A terrified Pete cradles him in his arms.

Meanwhile, the day of the inspection has arrived and Vanessa is tense as she greets the RCVS inspector. She hears Paddy crashing around in the other room and pales to hear that a snake has escaped.

As Paddy searches for 'Voldemort', inspector Martin studies the vets' drug book and Vanessa nervously answers questions. When Martin recognises Paddy, Vanessa becomes hopeful to realise they're old friends from university.

Elsewhere, Joe puts his cards on the table.

Thursday (2)

Ross fights for his life. Will he pull through?

Meanwhile, Brenda is encouraged by Bob's behaviour.

Elsewhere, Jimmy is troubled by what Joe tells him.

Friday

Jimmy is embroiled in a power game.

Meanwhile, Laurel covers her true feelings for Bob.

Elsewhere, Vanessa discovers her fate. Will it be good news or bad?

Digital Spy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

haraway (31-12-2018), tammyy2j (20-03-2018)

I really hope no affair for Charity and Tracy

Oh no that would be worse than venessa and that's bad enough

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I really hope no affair for Charity and Tracy
    lol, that's funny, but I think Charity is slated to fall in love with Vanessa? Is Charity gonna make her way through Vanessa's entire family? haha

8105 TX Monday 26th March 2018 7pm – 7.30pm

• An offer rouses Debbie’s suspicions
    • Jacob is given a devastating truth
    • Ross is tested with a challenge

8106 TX Tuesday 27th March 2018 7pm – 7.30pm

• Tracy is on the warpath
    • Ross is pushed to the limit
    • Bernice clashes with Daz

8107 TX Wednesday 28th March 2018 7pm – 7.30pm

• Charity acts with compassion.
    • Vanessa worries about an impending visit
    • Robert piles the pressure onto Jimmy