Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 19th - 23rd March 2018

I think the fortune teller is a fake and something to do with nigel havers character

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I think the fortune teller is a fake and something to do with nigel havers character
    Lewis Archer was his character name and Nigel Havers has always said he would not mind coming back for a while ..... I agree, they might be connected which is why Rosemary knows so much about the Platts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-03-2018), swmc66 (16-03-2018)

Meanwhile, Coronation Street's Audrey Roberts urges her daughter Gail Rodwell to give clairvoyant Rosemary a chance.

Audrey was freaked out this week when Rosemary claimed to be in touch with Gail's first husband Brian Tilsley and his mum Ivy, who've both been dead for years.

As Rosemary has insisted that she has to deliver the messages direct to Gail (Helen Worth), a curious Audrey hands the psychic's business card over to her daughter next week.

Reluctantly deciding to give it a go, Gail meets with Rosemary (Sophie Thompson) and can't help but feel intrigued when the mysterious lady mentions serial killer Richard Hillman.

Gail Rodwell meets with Rosemary in Coronation Street
    © ITV

Gail Rodwell meets with Rosemary in Coronation Street
    © ITV

Gail decides that she simply has to hear more, so books another appointment with Rosemary to find out what her evil third husband might have to say from beyond the grave.

When they meet up again, Rosemary shocks Gail by announcing that Richard has put a curse on the family. Will Gail take the outlandish claim seriously?

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Monday, March 19 and Wednesday, March 21 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    lewis is coming back

Thread Information