Thread: Chloe Brennan (April Rose Pengilly)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chloe Brennan (April Rose Pengilly)

April Rose Pengilly is joining the cast of Neighbours as Chloe Brennan.

Daily Telegraph article:

INXS legend Kirk Pengilly’s daughter April Rose joins long-running soap Neighbours

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...be399284546d96

THE daughter of INXS legend Kirk Pengilly went to great lengths to mystify fans about her pending move to Ramsay St.

Model and actress April Rose Pengilly, 28, is joining long-running Aussie soap Neighbours as Chloe Brennan. But she’s had to resort to “secret agents’ business” to keep it under wraps for the past six months.

“It’s been a very full-time covert operation,” she told The Daily Telegraph.

“I had my hair died blonder so I’ve been posting old photos and editing my hair darker on new ones and tagging myself at Sydney locations on Instagram so as not to give anything away.”

Pengilly landed the role just before she was due to move to Los Angeles.

“I think it’s a goal for most Aussie actors to be on one of these iconic Aussie shows that is beloved world wide, but I’d kind of given up on it, my goal was America,” she added.

Pengilly will be seen on Neighbours from March 27.

Nowtolove.com.au article:

April Rose Pengilly joins Neighbours cast

The Brennan family will expand when April Rose Pengilly moves in to Ramsay Street.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...urs-cast-45451

Former model April Rose Pengilly has landed her first regular TV series role as Chloe Brennan on Neighbours.

"I think every Aussie actor has these iconic Australian shows [like Neighbours] as one of their goals," April, 29, says.

April's character is the sister of Mark (Scott McGregor), Aaron (Matt Wilson) and Tyler (Travis Burns). Chloe returns to the family fold after years away travelling overseas. It also follows her brother Tyler's departure from Ramsay Street to serve time in jail for murder.

"My on-screen brothers already feel like the siblings I never had," April adds.

"Chloe Brennan is one of the most fun, interesting roles I've ever been offered and I'm already having a ball playing her."

According to Neighbours executive producer Jason Herbison, Chloe is set to shake up Ramsay Street.

"We have hinted at a Brennan sister for a while now and we're delighted that she has finally arrived, and even more thrilled to have April playing her," he says.

"She has brought a fantastic energy to the character and we have a lot in store for young Chloe, who will certainly keep her brothers on their toes."

April has previously had roles in miniseries Peter Allen: Not The Boy Next Door and Brock and the feature film LBF.

As a model, April lived and worked in London, Tokyo and New York. She is also the daughter of INXS rocker Kirk Pengilly.

Chloe arrives in Erinsborough March 27 at 6.30pm on Eleven.

...also:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...eighbours.html

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (06-03-2018), joaardvark (02-03-2018), MellBee (01-03-2018), Ruffed_lemur (01-03-2018)

Thread Information