Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chloe Brennan (April Rose Pengilly)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Chloe Brennan finally shares her health secret with Aaron and Mark
    Aaron's baby plans force Chloe to come clean.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...tons-revealed/

Neighbours' Chloe Brennan has devastating news for her family next week as she finally tells them the truth about her health.

Chloe (April Rose Pengilly) has spent the past few months keeping quiet about how she's been diagnosed with Huntington's disease, a degenerative brain disorder for which there is no cure.

Next week's episodes see Chloe realise that she'll have to break her silence as her brother Aaron (Matt Wilson) starts making plans for a family with his husband David.

After looking into their options, the happy couple decide on surrogacy and agree to use Aaron's DNA.

Chloe panics when she hears the news and subtly tries to convince the pair that David (Takaya Honda) should be the donor instead.

When Chloe's interference fails, she finally tells her brothers the truth – she has the gene for Huntington's disease and they might too.

Shocked by the revelation, Mark (Scott McGregor) takes immediate action by booking himself and Aaron in for a genetic test.

While Mark is keen to get an answer, Aaron's fears take hold and he decides that he'd rather continue living life not knowing.

How will David and the Brennan family react when Aaron refuses the test?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, November 28 at 12.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (19-11-2018), badirene (19-11-2018), MellBee (21-11-2018), Ruffed_lemur (19-11-2018)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours lines up surprise kiss scene for Chloe Brennan and Elly Conway
    There's also an unexpected proposal coming up.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...y-conway-kiss/

Neighbours' Chloe Brennan betrays her brother Mark next week by making a move on his girlfriend Elly Conway.

The friends are having a heart-to-heart at the Kennedy house when Chloe (April Rose Pengilly) spontaneously acts on some secret feelings for Elly.

Next week's episodes see Elly (Jodi Anasta) left devastated when Erinsborough High's new temporary principal Jane Harris fires her.

Jane has been told that she needs to reduce the staff numbers by one, and her decision is made easy when Elly breaks a new rule which bans the teachers from going off-site during working hours.

Elly turns to Chloe as she processes the upsetting news, not wanting to burden Mark (Scott McGregor) or her auntie Susan with her career crisis.

Although Elly is grateful for the support, she's taken aback when Chloe clearly feels a much deeper connection and kisses her.

Realising she's misread the signals, Chloe immediately apologises to Elly and tries to brush it off – but that could be easier said than done.

The ladies don't get a chance to discuss it any further when Mark arrives and reveals that his test results, which will reveal whether he has Huntington's disease, are due in the morning.

The next day, Elly decides that it's time to make a major commitment to Mark, surprising him with a marriage proposal.

Romantic Elly reveals that her love is unconditional, no matter what the test results say, so a delighted Mark accepts her proposal. There's later relief all round when it's revealed that Mark doesn't have the Huntington's gene.

Once the day's events have sunk in, Chloe takes a private moment with Elly and assures her that the kiss meant nothing.

In reality, Chloe is starting to fall hard for her future sister-in-law – is there trouble ahead?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, December 5 and Thursday, December 6 at 12.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (26-11-2018), MellBee (26-11-2018)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Chloe Brennan to declare her love for Elly Conway
    Elly and Mark's engagement party takes a surprising turn.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...y-conway-love/

Neighbours' Chloe Brennan declares her love for Elly Conway later this month as her feelings for her friend continue to grow.

As revealed earlier this week, a surprising storyline twist will see Chloe (April Rose Pengilly) kiss Elly during a heart-to-heart at the Kennedy house – before backtracking and insisting that it was a stupid mistake.

Elly (Jodi Anasta) gets engaged to Chloe's brother Mark the day after the kiss and seemingly doesn't think much further about what happened.

For Chloe, the surprise moment appears to mean much more and she struggles to keep a lid on her emotions during Mark and Elly's engagement party at The Waterhole a few days later.

Chloe decides to knock back a few drinks to take her mind off her problems, but when the booze gets the better of her, she makes an impromptu speech in front of the gathered guests and shocks everyone by revealing the Brennan family's Huntington's dramas.

When Chloe's drinking causes her to become unwell later on, Elly kindly takes the time to look after her in the bar's beer garden.

Chloe goes overboard in her gratitude and declares her love for Elly, who's once again left stunned by her friend's apparent romantic feelings for her.

The next morning, Chloe goes into damage limitation mode for a second time, telling Elly that she's overly affectionate when drunk and tells everyone that she loves them.

Elly buys the explanation and invites Chloe to be a bridesmaid at the wedding. Chloe accepts, but will it be a heartbreaking experience as she watches her brother marry the woman she loves?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, December 12 at 12.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (01-12-2018)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours shock for Chloe Brennan as her ex-girlfriend Mel arrives
    She's not a welcome visitor.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...melissa-lohan/

Neighbours introduces Chloe Brennan's ex-girlfriend next week after her brother Aaron does some meddling.

Chloe (April Rose Pengilly) is left furious when Aaron decides to make contact with her old flame Melissa Lohan, played by show newcomer Jacqui Purvis.

The drama starts when Aaron (Matt Wilson) notices that Chloe is spending lots of time with Elly Conway in the aftermath of the shock siege at Harold's Cafe.

Aaron starts to wonder whether Chloe is over-investing in her friendship with Elly (Jodi Anasta), and when he pushes his sister to open up, she confesses to him about how she's in love with Mark's fiancée.

Although shocked by Chloe's confession, loyal Aaron wants to find a way to help his sister and gets an idea when he learns that Fay is still in touch with Mel.

Aaron invites Mel to Erinsborough in the hope that it'll help to cheer Chloe up, but he instantly regrets it when Fay mentions that Mel was very intense and Chloe wouldn't want to see her.

A few days later, Aaron continues to worry about Chloe’s feelings for Elly and starts finding excuses to supervise them.

When Chloe gets annoyed, Aaron promises not to interfere any more – but has to confess to his other meddling when Mel knocks on the door of the Brennan house.

Chloe is appalled by Aaron's antics, but will she be able to get rid of Mel?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, January 25 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (14-01-2019), MellBee (14-01-2019), Ruffed_lemur (15-01-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours hints Chloe Brennan's ex-girlfriend Melissa Lohan is a villain in new scenes
    She targets Amy for her own benefit.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...lohan-villain/

Neighbours newcomer Melissa Lohan makes a villainous move next week – targeting Amy Williams with a sneaky sabotage attempt.

Melissa (Jacqui Purvis) is an ex-girlfriend of Chloe Brennan, who gets invited to Erinsborough by Aaron in upcoming episodes.

Aaron makes contact with Melissa in the hope of distracting Chloe (April Rose Pengilly) from her feelings for their brother Mark's fiancée Elly Conway.

Chloe is not pleased to see Melissa as their time together ended badly, but following some encouragement from her loved ones, she later gives Melissa a chance – telling her that she can stay in Erinsborough and they'll see what happens next.

After a few days checking out what Erinsborough has to offer, cunning Mel sets her sights on possible business possibilities in the area.

Mel is a real estate agent and sees the Robinson Pines development as her golden ticket – and she's not scared to use ruthless methods to get what she wants.

As Amy (Zoe Cramond) prepares a sales pitch event for the development, Mel finds a way to sabotage an important email that she's sending out to potential buyers.

The next day, Amy is caught unawares when prospective buyers turn up for her meet-and-greet several hours early, thanks to Mel’s sly antics with the email.

Springing into action, Amy begs her ex-boyfriend Gary Canning to help her out of the crisis.

Mel also skilfully takes advantage of the chaos to offer her services, proving herself to be a great salesperson. Amy's dad Paul is so impressed that he offers Mel a role on the project.

Although Amy will still be in charge, she can't help fearing that Paul is losing faith in her. Is Mel only just getting started with her games?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, January 31 and Friday, February 1 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (21-01-2019), MellBee (21-01-2019)

Aaron is a nice guy but so stupid

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (21-01-2019)

Neighbours social media is really going for it with this storyline. Today they ask how long Chloe and Elly can resist temptation. From what I've seen there is no temptation. Nothing obvious simmering away anyway.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

Anne N (22-01-2019), kaz21 (22-01-2019)

No temptation as Elly has zero romantic interest in Chloe. If she did then yes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (22-01-2019)

Credit where credit due, Jacqui Purvis is an excellent actress. Hope she sticks around/evolves into a regular and the character redeems herself. About time casting and producers brought in talented performers.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (03-02-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Exclusive: Neighbours star April Rose Pengilly teases "shocking" storylines for Chloe and a possible future with Elly
    Could they get together?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-elly-future/

Neighbours star April Rose Pengilly has hinted at longer-term storylines for Chloe Brennan after fans started shipping her and Elly Conway as Ramsay Street's next big couple.

Chloe has fallen in love with Elly (Jodi Anasta) in recent months, sparking a new 'Chelly' ship online as viewers started campaigning for them to be together.

So far it hasn't been totally clear whether Elly – who's currently engaged to Chloe's brother Mark – will ever feel the same way. So when Digital Spy caught up with April today (February 5), we asked whether fans are right to have hope that Chloe and Elly could become a proper couple.

April replied: "To be honest I never know what the writers have in store, so maybe they will down the track? I'm not sure how much I can say or give away over what we're filming currently.

"But I heard some potential storylines today that were really shocking, so I actually have to go and have a meeting about what's coming up for my character!

"Anything's possible, so you never know."

Discussing the reaction to 'Chelly', she continued: "It's surprised all of us. I actually had a meeting with the producers the other day and I asked: 'Did you know this storyline was going to take off and captivate people so much?' They said: 'No, we had no idea!'

"Jodi and I are absolutely blown away by all of the love and support. We really appreciate it, but it was totally unexpected.

"We shoot so much content and so many episodes that it was just another storyline to us, but obviously a very important and beautiful one that we wanted to portray correctly. It was one of many great storylines that we get.

"The reaction was a real surprise but we're very grateful."

Chloe is currently concentrating on rebuilding her relationship with her ex-girlfriend Mel Lohan (Jacqui Purvis), but upcoming episodes see Aaron Brennan repeatedly accuse Elly of jealousy when she seems to be opposing the reunion.

Weighing in on whether Elly is concerned or genuinely jealous, April replied: "I think Elly's not really sure herself. She gets accused by Aaron of being jealous.

"Elly is a bit lost and maybe she is developing feelings for Chloe. With everything going on with Mark and having to keep secrets from him, I think it's really overwhelming for her but it's not really clear."

On the all-important question of whether Chloe is better suited to Elly or Mel, April laughed: "I think I have to say I'm Team Chelly! It seems like most of the fans are as well.

"When I first came into the show, I had a scene where Chloe briefly flirted with Elly. That first week, I had a meeting with the head writer and was told that they would explore a same-sex relationship down the track for Chloe. They wanted to slowly explore that she's bisexual.

"He said, 'We might get Chloe together with one of the other characters'. I said, 'Maybe Elly?' but he told me, 'Oh absolutely not, I don't think Elly would be into that!'

"But after that brief flirty scene, there were so many tweets and people making memes of it, so I think they did say, 'Okay, maybe we should explore that!'"

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (05-02-2019), Ruffed_lemur (06-02-2019)

Thread Information