Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 5th - 9th March

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Joseph and Victoria as a couple?

I thought it was rumoured that Ross and Victoria were going to end up together? Or did I imagine that...

Edit - Just looked back at where I thought I saw that a while ago and it seems I did imagine it...sorry
    Last edited by hward; 27-02-2018 at 15:19.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Joseph and Victoria as a couple?

Rebecca needs full time care and should not be alone with baby Seb
    I think Joe will get together with Rebecca purely to wind Robert up. A few magazines have been hinting that Joe will use Seb as a weapon and it could bring about a custody battle.

I hope not, Joe is just going to become a pantomime villain. It was no surprise that Graham agreed to set Jimmy up either, he's definitely not the hero people think he is. Very interesting character though, much more interesting than little boy Tom/Joe.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (27-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    I thought it was rumoured that Ross and Victoria were going to end up together? Or did I imagine that...
    It was in the inside soap mag but I think it was just them guessing at future storylines, even though they worded it in a way which suggested they knew something might happen.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (28-02-2018), hward (27-02-2018), tammyy2j (27-02-2018)

I think a complete new character should come in for Ross as a new girlfriend

Agreed. Basically just anyone but Debbie. Someone fun who will look past his injuries and help get the old Ross back.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Agreed. Basically just anyone but Debbie. Someone fun who will look past his injuries and help get the old Ross back.
    A nurse or heath care worker like his deranged mother Emma

There's a new character coming in ltr this year connected to the Dingles I think, he will be probably be gay no doubt but if it gets rid of robron I'll be happy as it's ruining the show for me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

peebee (28-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    There's a new character coming in ltr this year connected to the Dingles I think, he will be probably be gay no doubt but if it gets rid of robron I'll be happy as it's ruining the show for me
    Charity's son

No it sounded like a cousin I think his character is portrayed as coming from Ireland, it was in soap mags a couple of weeks back, it said he would cause a stir between 2 favourite characters on the show

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    No it sounded like a cousin I think his character is portrayed as coming from Ireland, it was in soap mags a couple of weeks back, it said he would cause a stir between 2 favourite characters on the show
    I think the character you're on about was the bloke who Robert nearly went home with on the night he got back with Robert. Just a minor role which sounded bigger because of the wording in the article.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 28-02-2018 at 16:54.

Thread Information