Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: David Metcalfe (Matthew Wolfenden)

Charley Webb and Matthew Wolfenden got married

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (20-02-2018)

Emmerdale bosses have decided to split up David and Tracy Metcalfe for the foreseeable future.

The troubled pair go their separate ways for good next week, as Tracy finally finds out about David cheating on her with his ex-fiancée Leyla Harding.

Upcoming episodes see Tracy grow suspicious that David has reignited his relationship with Priya Sharma (Fiona Wade) now that they've separated.

When Tracy confronts David over getting back with his ex, he jumps to the wrong conclusions and thinks that she's referring to Leyla rather than Priya.

As the Metcalfes talk at cross purposes, it's not long before the full truth comes out about David's cheating – leading to the end of their marriage in dramatic scenes.

Amy Walsh, who plays Tracy, told us: "It all comes out about David sleeping with Leyla. He's done that and still judged Tracy for her past. There is no going back in Tracy's head after that.

"One of the lines she says is: 'The worst thing in all of this is that you made me feel like I am the dirty one, that I have something to be ashamed of and that I wasn't worthy of you. But actually you're not worthy of me'.

"He's sneaky, he's conniving and everyone thinks he's this great guy. Tracy can't bear that. She's sick of everyone thinking he's this amazing guy."

Matthew Wolfenden, who plays David, added: "They're definitely not getting back together for at least the next year. There is talk that maybe they will down the line, but it definitely won't be for the next year.

"Also what will happen then is Roxy Shahidi, who plays Leyla, will be coming back at some point. Leyla will be back into the equation, so that will be thrown in to the mix. Although I am just speculating, I haven't really got a clue!"

Digital Spy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-03-2018)

David can go off to Leyla in Greece and stay there full time, Tracy should clean him out in a divorce

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (28-03-2018)

I doubt anybody cares he should of gone years ago

8. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (28-03-2018)

sunburnt david back already, you'd think he would wear suncreen after having cancer

david and dr. cavanagh's missus, leanna's mammy get close

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

fannyskater (24-06-2018)

Over on Emmerdale, David Metcalfe may be getting a new love interest following his recent split from his wife Tracy.

Although we know that David (Matthew Wolfenden) and Tracy will briefly give into temptation next week, it's previously been confirmed that show bosses have no plans for them to permanently reunite this year.

In the aftermath of his short-lived passion with Tracy, there are signs that David may want to move on with his life when Dr Cavanagh's wife Maya pays a visit to the shop.

The pair sit down for a heart-to-heart, but is David playing with fire by getting so cosy with a married woman?

David Metcalfe enjoys spending time with Maya in Emmerdale
    © ITV

David Metcalfe and Maya Cavanagh get closer in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Friday, June 29 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

will maya be dumped by davy when leyla returns?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will maya be dumped by davy when leyla returns?
    I think so, especially if Leyla returns with a baby from the ONS she had with David.

can he ever stay single with his pants on

Thread Information