Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hayley Slater

Exclamation Hayley Slater

EastEnders has introduced a mystery new character who's spying on the Fowler family.

Friday night's episode saw actress Katie Jarvis arrive on our screens as newcomer Hayley, who was seen watching Martin and Stacey from afar.

The opening scene of EastEnders' latest episode saw Hayley secretly taking photos of Martin while lurking in the Albert Square gardens.

Hours later, Hayley was still sneaking around in Walford as she sat at the cafe and reported back to an unknown person over the phone.

Hayley arrives in EastEnders
    © BBC

Answering a call from a private number, Hayley said: "Took your time, didn't you? Yeah, I'm here. You never told me this place was so… friendly.

"So you got the pictures I sent then? That's him, yeah? I knew it. I can sniff a wretch at 20 paces. So far up himself, I'm surprised it ain't coming out the other end.

"Me? Wouldn't touch him with the bottom end of a bog brush, thanks. Don't you worry. I know exactly what to do next."

EastEnders' closing credits didn't provide a surname for Hayley, leaving us to guess over who she might be and why she's so interested in slagging off Martin.

We do know that the show has promised to introduce a new Slater family member alongside the returns of Kat, Jean and Big Mo – so could she have arrived already?

Another possible clue is that Friday's episode saw Stacey trying to set off in a cab, telling Martin that she was taking the kids off to see Jean in Brighton.

Martin managed to stop Stacey from going, but later made a call to Jean and discovered that she'd never been planning to go to Brighton at all. So where was Stacey off to? Is this all connected?

Digital Spy

if she a slater working with the slaters to paint martin as unfit angry father i hope she fails that mission, stacey cheated wrecking her marriage and family unit for max

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-02-2018), tammyy2j (03-03-2018)

Ok.. read somewhere she is the daughter of Jamie and Zoe!! Zoe was never pregnant for Jamie. She left in 2005 after the whole killing Den Watts thing and that was 3 years after Jamie died. Rumor has it that Hayley wants revenge on Martin as he killed her father.. If this turns out to be true, remember I called bull**** first
    Super Mod

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Ok.. read somewhere she is the daughter of Jamie and Zoe!! Zoe was never pregnant for Jamie. She left in 2005 after the whole killing Den Watts thing and that was 3 years after Jamie died. Rumor has it that Hayley wants revenge on Martin as he killed her father.. If this turns out to be true, remember I called bull**** first
    that would make her a mitchell, she seems to look rough and old, maybe jamie sister

Zoe did disappear in 2001 so I think that's where the theory came from, though it would still have more holes in it than a sieve. It would have meant a premature birth while Zoe was on the streets with Kelly, which was never mentioned in the next 3 or so years, or picked up when Zoe was taken ill after returning.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (28-02-2018)

whose is scanger hayley's slater parents, she looks more junkie than rainie

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    if she a slater working with the slaters to paint martin as unfit angry father i hope she fails that mission, stacey cheated wrecking her marriage and family unit for max
    What did Martin do so bad that Stacey has Hayley helping her against him?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    What did Martin do so bad that Stacey has Hayley helping her against him?
    Lock her out of the house whilst keeping her children away from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Lock her out of the house whilst keeping her children away from her.
    after she cheated and left with the kids

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    whose is scanger hayley's slater parents, she looks more junkie than rainie
    Who knows, another retconned branch onto the family tree. Most likely a never before mentioned sibling of Stacey's father Brian, who himself was a retconned addition.

The lengths this show goes to to keep the surname Slater

Thread Information