Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 5th - 9th February

Exclamation Emmerdale Spoilers 5th - 9th February

Theres bad news for Jimmy when Harriet admits trashing the Bishops car.

Will Lachlans secret be exposed
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Jules72 (30-01-2018)

Emmerdale Spoilers 5th - 9th February 2018

Monday

Rebecca finally wakes up from her coma, leaving Lachlan worried that the truth will come out.

Lachlan is relieved when Rebecca says that she can only remember being in the car and not the actual crash. However, Rebecca later wakes up and starts shouting at Lachlan how she knows what he did and will tell everyone.

Meanwhile, Dr Cavanagh tells Jimmy he's got high blood pressure and needs to change his lifestyle or he's at risk of serious illness. Will he admit this to Nicola?

Elsewhere, Cain is suspicious.

Tuesday

Hour-long episode

Rebecca heads to Home Farm, where she meets Joe Tate and tries to remember the crash.

Robert and Lachlan take Rebecca back to the hospital, but is Lachlan's secret still under threat?

Meanwhile, Charity confronts some uncomfortable truths.

Elsewhere, Harriet feels determined.

Wednesday

Cain buys cocaine from Simon and offers him more money to plant drugs at Joe's party.

Simon agrees, but Graham is secretly watching. Is Cain's scheming now under threat?

Meanwhile, Lisa is annoyed to find Zak and Sam trying to rebuild the wall, which then collapses on touch. Lisa tells Zak to accept they've lost.

Elsewhere, Lachlan fears the worst.

Thursday (1)

Debbie approaches Simon and asks him to mess Joe up in exchange for the money.

At the same time, over at Home Farm, Joe fires a seething Ross for being in league with Debbie. Ross storms out, grabbing some car keys in the hall as he does so.

Outside Dale View, Ross gets out of the stolen car. Simon – mistaking him for Joe – runs up and throws acid in his face, leaving Ross screaming in pain.

Meanwhile, Daz tries to play peacemaker.

Thursday (2)

Ross is in agony after the acid attack.

Meanwhile, Daz wants Gabby on side. Gabby asks Daz to secretly buy her wine and says she'll pretend to like him in front of Bernice if he does.

Elsewhere, Zak is touched when he arrives to find villagers helping to rebuild Wishing Well. But who's behind the kind act?

Friday

Debbie grows paranoid after recent events.

Meanwhile, Gabby continues with her blackmail of Daz.

Elsewhere, Harriet becomes suspicious of Laurel and Bob's relationship, but will Laurel confess?

Digital Spy

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

haraway (20-11-2018), Jules72 (30-01-2018), kiwigirl (30-01-2018), lizann (30-01-2018), tammyy2j (30-01-2018)

Harriet stays

day 1 awakes day 2 tour of home farm, what another speedy recovery

Great to see Graham is back hopefully he will get more screen time with Joe

Don’t like this acid attack storyline.

There are too many idiots doing this in real life, without having to resort to people doing it on screen in a soap aswell.

I just hope it's fine right as it's just be your worse nightmare to go through, but with this producer I doubt it,

Can't see anyway Moira will forgive Cain, when she finds out he got in touch with Simon Holly's dealer, and then he being the one who attacks Ross, I think coira will be short lived, hope I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Can't see anyway Moira will forgive Cain, when she finds out he got in touch with Simon Holly's dealer, and then he being the one who attacks Ross, I think coira will be short lived, hope I'm wrong
    Wouldn't surprise me if it's Moira who actually suggests Simon. That's the sort of writing they're coming up with at the moment.

Yes nothing surprise's me with this guy, I expected charity to be more charity, but she doesn't seem to want to get involved with the whole Debbie/Joe thing, and nxt week she is away with Noah! Very out of character for her, poor Cain wonder if we will see a confrontation soon with him and Graham

Thread Information