Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 12th - 16th February 2018

I agree, neither of them looked that different. I’m guessing they cut Ty’s hair, as he wanted a new do for his actual wedding.

Disappointed with Ty ending up in jail .... I think the story line was a bit of a cop out as there was so much to explore. I personally don't think his actions was Hamish demise. I know it was Tys way out for a new life outside Ramsay street.... but i would rather have seen piper locked up for incessant whinging and bad choices that helped bring Tyler down. The best bit was he came to his senses to dump her .... in love or not ....

I do hope they revisit the storyline one day and get him out of jail, even if it's without his on screen presence and he says "Pipe off" to the eternal whinge forever ...

I like her but Piper is a bit of a drama queen. Was also a stupid thing to try and make the same jump Tyler just made. But she is 17 and emotional - Tyler as the adult should have stuck to his guns knowing it was a very bad idea.

I am so over Paige and her indecisive ways with men. Was pleased when they put her and Mark back together - can’t wait for her to go now!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

binky321 (15-02-2018), Sparklydee (22-02-2018)

It was stupid for her to think they’d get away with it and live a happy life. They were bound to be caught at some point, and like it showed, it just made things even worse. I was also annoyed at the fact she tried to jump that far without getting a decent run up...

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    I am so over Paige and her indecisive ways with men. Was pleased when they put her and Mark back together - can’t wait for her to go now!
    Yeah she's annoying, won't be sad to see her go

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kayuqtuq (16-02-2018), Sparklydee (22-02-2018)

Going back to hair cuts Tylers hair looks very blocky since he went to prison I think he's wearing a wig?

I wondered that. It doesn’t look like real hair.

Thread Information