Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    There must be more than a few unknown neighbours as there are six houses used on the show. And I'm thinking at least a dozen houses in Ramsay Street. When I get down to Melbourne visiting Ramsay Street will be top of the list of things to do
    Mine too. Just need to find a reason to go to Melbourne before this becomes the reason and I have to explain why to my gf..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (10-12-2018)

How many people would drive to Pinoak Court each week to check it out? It is only a 20-30 minute drive for me and I thought about going there

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    How many people would drive to Pinoak Court each week to check it out? It is only a 20-30 minute drive for me and I thought about going there
    Would think quite a few - including Adele.

I’m starting to think that it will be Xanthe who dies. If you check out her Instagram she has been in the US last 2 months living “her dream”. There is also a photo of her after a serious accident. She also has a seizure and ends up in a coma ☹️ Don’t think she’ll be back. Sad, loved Xanthe. But on a brighter note, I reckon the world could fall in love with Lily. She is a gorgeous little actress who will go far. The world is her oyster!

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    I’m starting to think that it will be Xanthe who dies. If you check out her Instagram she has been in the US last 2 months living “her dream”. There is also a photo of her after a serious accident. She also has a seizure and ends up in a coma ☹️ Don’t think she’ll be back. Sad, loved Xanthe. But on a brighter note, I reckon the world could fall in love with Lily. She is a gorgeous little actress who will go far. The world is her oyster!
    If it is then I am curious how they write out Sonya. Maybe the long distance thing will work

Edit: I just looked. It was the original accident I am pretty sure. So don't think its a new one
    Last edited by its.like.that; 12-12-2018 at 09:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
    Feel so bad for Today to be a widower for the 2nd time! i hope this doesn't give him a reason to leave as I know he's got his pilot's licence. NOT happy at all the way the storylines are going!!!!!
    Really? Objectively, he's one of the worst actors on the show. Overhyped character everyone seems to adore because of his longevity (initially because of his long hair). I'd rather Eve Morey stay.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-12-2018)

The character of Toadie is getting worse, he believes everything that Alice tells him, questions none of it, and discusses all his private marriage business with anyone that has two ears to listen to him.
    Sonya has no hope of moving past her addictions when it is all anyone talks about, she will always be the addict that has to be watched all the time by all the neighbours.

I'm not an expert but Sonya's symptoms seem extreme for Codeine withdrawal. I can imagine someone going cold turkey from heroin but not Codeine. Then I guess it depends on the dosage Alice was giving her
    Last edited by Aussieguy; 13-12-2018 at 13:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    I'm not an expert but Sonya's symptoms seem extreme for Codeine withdrawal. I can imagine someone going cold turkey from heroin but not Codeine. Then I guess it depends on the dosage Alice was giving her
    Codeine is less potent but is a drug relative to morphine and holds powerful and addictive properties .. I believe it does not take that long or many to take according to a nurse friend of mine ...but I guess different personalities will react different too

I can take codine no problem, but my sister has a horrible reaction to it. It really can affect some people.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-12-2018)

Thread Information