Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours 2018

I wish they would kill off Dipi instead

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-12-2018), Bossy7 (12-12-2018), CuriousCase (13-12-2018)

I see Jane as a 'much loved character' but not Clive or Fake Dee.

Sadly I do think it's Sonya. Ramsay Street must have by far the highest rate of fatal accidents/murders than any other street in Australia.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (12-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    I see Jane as a 'much loved character' but not Clive or Fake Dee.

Sadly I do think it's Sonya. Ramsay Street must have by far the highest rate of fatal accidents/murders than any other street in Australia.
    Apparently Eve wants to spend more time with her 2 kids. I agree, I think it's Sonya that'll be killed off.... can't they just let her go and stay with Calum indefinitely or even re-cast the role of Sonya? Feel so bad for Today to be a widower for the 2nd time! i hope this doesn't give him a reason to leave as I know he's got his pilot's licence. NOT happy at all the way the storylines are going!!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

Anne N (06-12-2018), Aussieguy (07-12-2018), Bossy7 (12-12-2018), kaz21 (06-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
    Apparently Eve wants to spend more time with her 2 kids. I agree, I think it's Sonya that'll be killed off.... can't they just let her go and stay with Calum indefinitely or even re-cast the role of Sonya? Feel so bad for Today to be a widower for the 2nd time! i hope this doesn't give him a reason to leave as I know he's got his pilot's licence. NOT happy at all the way the storylines are going!!!!!
    Yeah leaving the show is one thing but really tired of Neighbours killing off characters. Agree just give her a happy exit and not one that is sad and emotionally draining. Especially following all the drama and pain she's been put through thanks to fake Dee and her insane mother. Would much rather they somehow got Finn FD and Alice into a car and have it drive off a cliff

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Anne N (07-12-2018), Bossy7 (12-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
    Honestly I am surprised he hasn't left. Surely he wants to fly commercial planes at some stage rather than spend his entire career as an actor?

Also I agree. Surely they could have had Sonya and Toadie do the long distance thing. It would work with all she has been through then if Toadie decides to leave he goes to the US to join her or if she decides to come back in a few years she can. Or as you say, recast her.

Toadie is becoming Home and Away's Leah
    Last edited by its.like.that; 07-12-2018 at 03:56.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (12-12-2018)

Anyway time to discuss this siege. There's a few options.

1. It is being set up as either Finn doing it (I doubt it as I can see Finn being redeemed long term)

2. The crime family Leo has as enemies

3. Fake Dee/Alice (Resulting in Sonya's death).

If Sonya does die and its part of a siege then its possible she dies a hero.

Although I would like her murder not to be related and maybe a cancer storyline as she will do that justice.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (12-12-2018)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours shares first look at death storyline as Valerie Grundy is revealed
    Make the most of her while you can

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ath-storyline/

Neighbours has revealed a first look at Valerie Grundy, the new character who'll be killed off in the show's 8,000th episode.

Show bosses have cast Australian entertainer Patti Newton in the role of Valerie, who'll make a brief appearance for the long-running soap's latest milestone.

As we revealed last week, episode 8,000 will see the local community brought together by the sad death of Val, who's occupied the corner house of Ramsay Street for 34 years.

Shy and reclusive, Val keeps her nose out of the daily dramas in Erinsborough and the neighbours know very little about her as a result.

Shortly after we see Val exchanging polite hellos with the likes of Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney) and Piper Willis (Mavournee Hazel), she passes away peacefully at home.

Stepping into Val's house for the first time, Toadie is surprised to discover that she was a hoarder – and many of the things she’s collected over the years are items discarded by their various neighbours who have come and gone.

Toadie realises this was all part of Val’s attempt to feel connected to the community and is troubled by how little they knew of her.

Moved by the support and love he has in his own life and wishing lonely Val had felt the same, Toadie pitches the idea to stage a Christmas concert to bring the community together.

Valerie's surname is a nod to the late Reg Grundy, who helped to create Neighbours alongside Reg Watson in the '80s.

Val's demise is unrelated to the upcoming death of a fan favourite, which was confirmed on the show's Facebook page last week.

Neighbours' 8,000th episode will be screened just days before the show's first ever Christmas Day special.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, December 21 at 12.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (12-12-2018)

There must be more than a few unknown neighbours as there are six houses used on the show. And I'm thinking at least a dozen houses in Ramsay Street. When I get down to Melbourne visiting Ramsay Street will be top of the list of things to do

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (12-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    There must be more than a few unknown neighbours as there are six houses used on the show. And I'm thinking at least a dozen houses in Ramsay Street. When I get down to Melbourne visiting Ramsay Street will be top of the list of things to do
    There are only 6 houses in Pinoak Court, which is the real name of Ramsey Street .. I have been there
    Last edited by Perdita; 10-12-2018 at 06:28.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (12-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    There are only 6 houses in Pinoak Court, which is the real name of Ramsey Street .. I have been there
    Yeah I knew the actual name. Just found out the actual suburb is Vermont South, how posh!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (12-12-2018), Perdita (10-12-2018)

Thread Information