Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrissie and Jake news?

Imagine if ee just make them not talk about the kiss and act like nothing has happened though??? That would be terrible.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

I think that they are just keeping us in suspenders. Although it's annoying it's good in one way, because if everything happened at once we would have nothing to look forward to.

Yeah but this wouldn't happen in the real world. Unless it was a mistake, i mean she works in the local pub. HIS local pub. You would have atleast talked about it by now or said it will never happen again or make happen again. You know what i'm saying?
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

When did Jake last go to the pub??? He used to go everyday!
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Last week in the background with Danny when Big Mo was flirting with Minty and they were all winding him up. After the Kiss Chrissy received a necklace from Den, Jake went to help her put it on but she was off with him. Later she apologised, after upsetting him for a second time and said it wasn't him it was her(something like that anyway). I got the impression that Chrissy was saying last night was last night.
    Jake seems to have abandoned the pub and Scarlet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Jake seems to have abandoned the pub and Scarlet!!!
    I know. Does he even go to work anymore? Him and Danny just seem to hang around Alfie's stall. And before Chrissie's party Jake just seemed to spend all day in the pub talking to her.

He must think he has the best job in the world,

He had a good excuse once, Johnny told him to keep an eye on things in the Vic after their was a punch up. Jake said "so you want me to sit on my backside in here all day" Johnny replied "You've had worse jobs", Jake then said "I supose I could fetch the accounts over" to which Johnny said "I sure you can find something better to look at" and nods over in Chrissy's direction. Jake had a rather cheek little smile on his face!!
    I'm glad that they don't have all the action around the Vic and Scarlet and like to see the traders, life in the residents homes etc. I really hope that Jake and Chrissy do have a "fling" before he goes...sob Then hopefully he'll return and they will eventually pick up from where they left off, wherever that maybe

I just love your piccy at the bottom.
    Last edited by Babe14; 10-04-2005 at 13:17.

Dear EE writers:

Pretending that Jake and Chrissie did not share "a passionate kiss" (your website's words by the way) does not mean that it did not happen. Because it did. I saw it. Clearly.

And I'd like some follow up on it please. If that's not too much to ask.

Kat.

I just love your piccy at the bottom.
    Thanks. I like it too. I've been thinking of changing it, but can't make one I like as much, lol.

Keep that one it is "diffrent". I Love it

yeah they do
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Thread Information