Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Graham's brilliant, loved his back story
    I was disappointed with the back story in all honesty, I think it was predictable to say the least. I do find him interesting at times but imo he's a slightly overrated character, plus I've still only seen one expression on his face so far. He makes Debbie look happy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-03-2018)

does graham want joe with debbie or not, he is confusing me

so his killed his pregnant wife who he did not love is that his story, he was a teacher in joe's school

I find him a really interesting character, but the lack of emotion is a bit offputting. Hopefully he will open up a bit more as he reveals more of his story. I would love to hear more of what's been happening with Joe and why Zoe has hardly been mentioned until recently, when she practically brought him up.

I hope they don't change him at all. We've enough emotional characters on this show, in real life alot of guys are like him, who don't give much away and come across with a moody expression

I think I would have preferred if he was kept a mystery and did not confide in Debbie

Was it Zoe who put him as Joe's guardian?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think I would have preferred if he was kept a mystery and did not confide in Debbie

Was it Zoe who put him as Joe's guardian?
    it was such a let down imo, I think quite a few people would've guessed about the killing his wife and kid story. He did say last night that Zoe made him Joe's guardian so he didn't get kicked out of school I think. I really did like Graham at first but being around Joe and Debbie would make any character go stale, he needs to stop forcing such an awful couple into being together and converse with other villagers. Debbie and Joe will get back together properly, there's no doubt in my mind about that. So that'll mean Debbie and her sprogs moving into home farm. Joe, Graham, Debbie, Sarah, Jack... The worst Home Farm family ever!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (28-03-2018)

Yeah and me can't stand her

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    it was such a let down imo, I think quite a few people would've guessed about the killing his wife and kid story. He did say last night that Zoe made him Joe's guardian so he didn't get kicked out of school I think. I really did like Graham at first but being around Joe and Debbie would make any character go stale, he needs to stop forcing such an awful couple into being together and converse with other villagers. Debbie and Joe will get back together properly, there's no doubt in my mind about that. So that'll mean Debbie and her sprogs moving into home farm. Joe, Graham, Debbie, Sarah, Jack... The worst Home Farm family ever!!!!
    Why would Zoe ask a school drunk caretaker, a stranger to care for her nephew, what about Kathy or herself even keeping him with Jean

I did wonder that myself but they did say we don't know everything maybe he was sleeping with her though I did think she was gay

he has scenes soon with megan

Thread Information