Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    He definitely is not someone who you would want to mess with, as soon as he found out Jimmy had taken the stuff his attitude changed, so definitely not a law breaker in that sense. can't wait for him and Joe to be on our screens more best character for me is Graham
    I think he was involved in an accident years ago which scarred him. Hence why he knew exactly what to do after Ross was attacked.

Oh some people thought he may be ex military as long as they don't reveal to much it's good having 1interesting character on emmerdale

Oh some people thought he may be ex military as long as they don't reveal to much it's good having 1interesting character on emmerdale
    Joe said that Graham was a washed up drunk when he found him, didn't he? I just wonder how old Joe was at the time and whether Graham had any part in his upbringing.

I still don't think they can work with just the 2 of them at Home Farm though, that's why it was good having Ross working there. They definitely need a few new faces to join them imo.

Knowingly this producer it will be awful and not in any way realistic, he only gives storylines to anyone related to Aaron or Robert. I suppose we will see Joe come unstuck because of his biased favouritism

From what I've read in soap mag it looks like Graham will hook up with Bernice, hope he don't turn out to be a pyscho think they will make an interesting pair
    bernice what? chas or charity better?

Yeah I did mean to put hope it's not Bernice I'd prefer Chas, and in an emmerdale poll asking the same question Chas came out first choice

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...r-tragic-past/

Emmerdale has already given us plenty to talk about when it comes to Graham so far. He showed how well he could handle himself when he fought off the demolition team who wanted to knock down the Dingles' home a few weeks ago.

Graham also knew how to deal with Ross Barton's acid attack, making sure his face was washed with water in the crucial first moments after the incident.

Meanwhile, Graham's scenes with Joe have hinted that he used to be a "washed-up drunk" until the rich businessman intervened.

Speaking to us in January, Ned Porteous – who plays Joe – teased: "Joe spent the majority of the latter part of his life after he was a young teenager with Graham Foster, who he has a very interesting relationship with.

"They both helped each other at the start and they both kind of saved each other, which you'll find out more about as the story goes on."

Just read an article saying Joe turns against Graham revealing his past alcoholism, a sober Graham is scary enough, wonder what he is like when drunk? I definitely get the impression he had a family at some point wonder if he killed them maybe drink driving..,...

Just read an article saying Joe turns against Graham revealing his past alcoholism, a sober Graham is scary enough, wonder what he is like when drunk? I definitely get the impression he had a family at some point wonder if he killed them maybe drink driving..,...
    I'd love it if they revisited his alcoholism, it would be good to see an expression on his face other than the mysterious quiet look. I haven't been as interested in a new character since Ross joined the show in all honesty.

Yes he is definitely the most interesting character for me, wonder which villager he tells some of his past to? There must be some big developments in the coming weeks as he doesn't speak to anyone but Joe.

Thread Information