Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam ahd Chrissie-MAJOR SPOILER

Maybe...she doesnt get charged and wants to get all her bad memories rid of and go...

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake
    Maybe...she doesnt get charged and wants to get all her bad memories rid of and go...
    lets hope so..but that begs the question why return in the future, and why would she leave jake behind when she adores him???

Well you don't know whether she will be returning and secondly he's left to save himself and Danny so she'd be doing the same. Leaving to save herself. You don't know that if all the Square finds out what's happened they'll just be all eyes on her all the time...even Jake.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooo
    [SIZE=4][B]Luv Ya'll!

I can't wait to see the back of Chrissie now she's going to do this to Sam.

I don’t agree with what she's doing but personally I want her to stay for as long as possible. She is the only female I can think of right now who has so many traits to her and has that manipulation streak that no other female currently has or matches up to. She is a break from the norm and simply unique. She is sharp and conniving and we need someone like that on the show. I’ll admit I do find her dislikeable at times and given next weeks spoilers, that may increase but to me she still goes down as one of the most fascinating females on ee. I would love for her to come back one day in the future. She is brilliant to watch, good or bad.

Well her character was ruined the minute they boxed her into a corner by having her kill off Den.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Well her character was ruined the minute they boxed her into a corner by having her kill off Den.
    I'm actually beginning to agree. I just wanted her to tell Jake and put a stop to everything. I know TAO will play out the last scenes brilliantly but this isn't what I wanted for the character. I know Chrissie is one of the stronger woman characters in the Sqaure but I'd much prefer to have that chucked out the window and keep her as a vunerable character than watch her get more and more mad!

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    I'm actually beginning to agree. I just wanted her to tell Jake and put a stop to everything. I know TAO will play out the last scenes brilliantly but this isn't what I wanted for the character. I know Chrissie is one of the stronger woman characters in the Sqaure but I'd much prefer to have that chucked out the window and keep her as a vunerable character than watch her get more and more mad!
    she is becoming a right lady macbeth...and we know what happened to her

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    Sam should have killed Den because she was already leaving. It was quite good that Chrissie did the deed but it did her character no favours in the end because she had to leave. The new production team probably wanted to get rid of this storyline hanging over the show/The Vic otherwise it could have gone on forever so they probably thought we're going to have to have Den discovered and hence Chrissie would be finished. It just wasn't planned enough.

Thread Information