Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 8th - 12th January 2018

Exclamation Emmerdale Spoilers 8th - 12th January 2018

Emmerdale has revealed that the White family's dramatic New Year stunt will be a huge car crash.

Viewers will see the cursed clan involved in a potentially deadly accident just when they're planning to leave the village forever.

Scenes airing in early January will see Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) hire a private investigator to find out whether the Whites are hiding anything from him.

The PI confirms that the family are planning to move to Australia, which would cut Robert off from his baby son Seb.

Lawrence, Rebecca and Chrissie White plan to leave in Emmerdale
    © ITV

While Robert reels from the news, Chrissie is more focused on convincing her twisted son Lachlan to join his loved ones for their fresh start abroad.

Lachlan is reluctant to leave his life in the village behind, so Chrissie betrays him by trying to sabotage his relationship with Belle Dingle so that he won't have any reason to stay.

Chrissie tells Belle all about Lachlan's problems and his episode in the attack so that she'll break up with him. Her sneaky plan works perfectly when Belle ends their romance in horror.

Lachlan is furious when he realises that Chrissie is responsible for the split, but his dark mood isn't the only thing that the Whites should be worried about right now.

Robert Sugden plans to kidnap Seb in Emmerdale
    © ITV

With a little help from Victoria, Robert snatches Seb just as the Whites are packing the car to leave.

Robert drives off with Seb, forcing the Whites to give chase in a desperate attempt to get the youngster back.

Disrupting the crisis with his own dramas, Lachlan tells a shocked Chrissie that he knows what she said to Belle and lunges for the steering wheel.

When the car veers into the opposite lane into the path of a lorry, will everyone survive?

Emily Head, who plays Rebecca, revealed: "Leaving for Australia is Rebecca's idea. She's had some difficulties in the past with Robert and decides that the best course of action for her son is to keep him as far away from Robert as possible. The best way she can think to do that is to go back to her travelling ways, and pack up and move somewhere else.

"The plan is that Robert will be cut out of Seb's life. Rebecca thinks Robert is going to be quite a destructive force in her son's life, so the best way she can think of protecting him is to keep him out of the village."

Thomas Atkinson, who plays Lachlan, added: "When he grabs the wheel, Lachlan doesn't really care whether anybody lives or dies. There's a few lines I've said like that. He's in a bad headspace, I'd say. Lachlan really, genuinely just wants to die because of what his mum's done."

Emmerdale airs the dramatic scenes on Thursday, January 11 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-01-2018), lizann (29-12-2017), tammyy2j (31-12-2017)

Emmerdale's Bob Hope plans a proposal to win back Brenda Walker in the New Year.

The cafe owner's relationship is currently in tatters after he was forced to confess to his one-night stand with Laurel Thomas.

Brenda has repeatedly refused to forgive Bob (Tony Audenshaw) for cheating on her, but scenes airing in early January will see him put up a stronger fight for their future.

First of all, Bob has a frank conversation with Laurel (Charlotte Bellamy) as they both insist that they don't want each other, but there's a lingering sense that they're covering their hurt.

Brenda Walker deals with a tricky situation in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Later on, Brenda (Lesley Dunlop) tells Bob that Heath has hit Arthur in an angry outburst, after Arthur innocently asked about Bob's affair.

When Brenda handles the tricky situation well, Bob starts to see her in a new light again and vows to win her back once and for all.

Keen to put some romantic spark back into their lives, Bob leaves a trail of clues and encourages Brenda to follow them.

Bob is planning to propose at the very end of the treasure hunt, but after a number of mishaps, will Brenda find her man? Will Bob get his chance to pop the question? And most importantly, would Brenda even want to say 'yes' if he did?

Brenda Walker follows a trail of clues left by Bob Hope in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Tuesday, January 9 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-01-2018)

good the end of whites

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-12-2017), tammyy2j (31-12-2017)

No need to watch it again..Robert and Whites saga is most boring, and Brenda being overdramatic now. I actually wish she would leave as she's probably the most annoying character ever.
    Last edited by mariba; 30-12-2017 at 20:55.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (01-01-2018)

I thought the Whites all left happy if there is a crash some may die, does Robert get Seb if Rebecca dies?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought the Whites all left happy if there is a crash some may die, does Robert get Seb if Rebecca dies?
    Seen online chatter that Rob and Aaron are going to raise Seb ...

Good riddance to the Whites especially Chrissie.

Big plot hole with their proposed immigration to Oz though. Obviously they think its a matter of turning up. It has been many years since we sent our criminals to Botany Bay
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (31-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Seen online chatter that Rob and Aaron are going to raise Seb ...
    lol, this was obvious from the beginning. Poor Rebecca, she never even got a chance to be a proper character, it's a real shame they used her for the sole purpose to give them a child. I'll miss Lachlan though, the actor who plays him is Imo one of the best in soap at the moment, he plays a weirdo of a character but he was an entertaining one!

I've also heard Tom will be taking over home farm, so he'll be getting killed off in a few years time.

[QUOTE=alcapo11;891225]lol, this was obvious from the beginning. Poor Rebecca, she never even got a chance to be a proper character, it's a real shame they used her for the sole purpose to give them a child. I'll miss Lachlan though, the actor who plays him is Imo one of the best in soap at the moment, he plays a weirdo of a character but he was an entertaining one!

I've also heard Tom will be taking over home farm, so he'll be getting killed off in a few years time.[/QUOTE

Don't get me wrong, thank the soap gods that this is the end of the White Family. But would they all die in this crash? If so, what an appalling storyline as usual for this family to vacate Home Farm.

And I think we all saw that coming, Tom eventually taking over the Big House.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    lol, this was obvious from the beginning. Poor Rebecca, she never even got a chance to be a proper character, it's a real shame they used her for the sole purpose to give them a child. I'll miss Lachlan though, the actor who plays him is Imo one of the best in soap at the moment, he plays a weirdo of a character but he was an entertaining one!

I've also heard Tom will be taking over home farm, so he'll be getting killed off in a few years time.
    I won’t miss Lachlan at all. I can’t stand the little weirdo!
    Last edited by Debzyg; 01-01-2018 at 23:05.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (02-01-2018), kiwigirl (02-01-2018), Perdita (02-01-2018)

Thread Information