Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 8th - 12th January 2018

Monday

Laurel and Bob cover their hurt as they say they don't want each other.

Later, Brenda reveals that Heath has hit Arthur when he was asked about Bob's affair. Bob sees Brenda in a new light after she handles the situation well, so he vows to get her back.

Meanwhile, Sarah demands answers.

Elsewhere, Paddy is wary of Robert.

Tuesday

Bob vows to get Brenda back.

Bob leaves a trail of clues that Brenda must follow, but after many mishaps, will Brenda find her man? Will Bob get to propose, and if he does, will Brenda say yes?

Meanwhile, Debbie receives a phone call from the police asking to speak to her and Charity. Both are shocked when they arrive at the station, but why?

Elsewhere, Robert smells a rat.

Wednesday

Although the Whites are planning to move to Australia, Chrissie fails to convince Lachlan to go.

Later, Chrissie commits a huge betrayal behind Lachlan's back, when she manages to get Belle to end their relationship after telling her all about his mental problems and his episode in the attic.

Meanwhile, Robert hires a private investigator to find out if the Whites are hiding anything and he's shocked to hear about their plans to move to Australia.

Elsewhere, Brenda is uncertain.

Also today, the Dingles rally around a family member.

Thursday (1)

With Victoria's help, Robert snatches Seb as the Whites pack the car to leave. He sets off at pace with Seb in his car.

The Whites frantically take chase with Lachlan in the front seat. The Whites are in hot pursuit as Lachlan tells a shocked Chrissie that he knows what she said to Belle and lunges for the steering wheel. The car veers into the opposite lane into the path of a lorry.

Meanwhile, Moira makes Ross a generous offer. Will he agree to work for her?

Thursday (2)

Lachlan's actions have consequences, but will everyone be okay?

Meanwhile, Harriet confides in Laurel about how she's feeling.

Elsewhere, Ross makes a decision.

Friday

DS Benton arrives at Moira's door with devastating news.

Meanwhile, Cain is worried about the Barton boys working on the farm.

Elsewhere, Harriet is full of self-doubt after her recent problems with Cain.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (04-01-2018), EddyBee (07-01-2018), haraway (12-08-2018)

Last edited by Perdita; 04-01-2018 at 21:55.

11th-15th December?!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lansineva For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-01-2018)

I like Lachlan shame if he goes, but good riddance to Chrissie hopefully, let's hope this year we can get rid of Pete Barton as well, he is the most boring character I've seen , I'd like charity to get with someone as that's always interesting

Robert has his suspicions about Lachlan. So how long will it take to discover Lachlan's phone call to Jerry proving he killed his family?

Will this story drag on for a month or two?
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 12-01-2018 at 06:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    I won’t miss Lachlan at all. I can’t stand the little weirdo!
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink the wonder View Post
    Well said!
    I think he's brilliant, a complex character who obviously needs help and has done for sometime (which his family ignored for too long and have paid the price). As for him being weird, is he any more weird than Robert? This is the bloke who drugged an old man, stripped him naked and led him to believe that they'd slept together. Yet people just see that as Robert scheming, to me that shows that Robert also has serious mental problems (as have plenty of more characters), but Lachlan seems to get the most stick.

Tom Atkinson is also a superb actor!

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I think he's brilliant, a complex character who obviously needs help and has done for sometime (which his family ignored for too long and have paid the price). As for him being weird, is he any more weird than Robert? This is the bloke who drugged an old man, stripped him naked and led him to believe that they'd slept together. Yet people just see that as Robert scheming, to me that shows that Robert also has serious mental problems (as have plenty of more characters), but Lachlan seems to get the most stick.

Tom Atkinson is also a superb actor!
    i agree he is a good actor

lackie guilting belle so she will take him back

Thread Information