Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 more Neighbours' stars confirm their returns...

2 more Neighbours' stars confirm their returns...

Two more stars have confirmed their return to Ramsay Street for the 20th anniversary episode of Neighbours, Insidesoap reports this week.

Craig McLachlan, who played Henry Ramsay, and Annie Jones, who starred as Jane Harris, have both confirmed that they will be reprising their roles for the special episode.

"Brace yourselves for a return of the navy blue overalls," McLachlan joked, "Henry will be involved in the celebrations but at this stage, exactly how is still being worked out."

Although the storyline of the episode has not yet been confirmed, the rumour-mill suggests that a documentary on all the residents, past and present, will be produced by Annalise Hartman (Kimberly Davies). Some characters will return to Erinsborough and others will only be seen in video footage.

As it stands, those already confirmed are: Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson), Moya O'Sullivan (Marlene Kratz), Ian Rawlings (Philip Martin), Kym Valentine (Libby Kennedy), Stephen Hunt (Matt Hancock), Jacinta Stapleton (Amy Greenwood), Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker) and Daniel McPherson (Joel Samuels).

No confirmation has been given as to whether Kylie Minogue or Natalie Imbruglia will be returning, but Nicola Charles (Sarah Beaumont) and Jesse Spencer (Billy Kennedy) are currently said to be "in negotiations".

Apparently episode is expected to air in october!

Oh no! I'm moving to Spain in September so I'll miss that amazing episode! who's got a video?

Russel Crow to return

I just heard that Russel Crow is definitely returning for a one off episode for the 20th anniversary celebrations.

when and who did russell crowe play in neighbours?

Rusell Crowe was never in Neighbours as far as I know! Is that a fake spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by ohhbaby13
    I just heard that Russel Crow is definitely returning for a one off episode for the 20th anniversary celebrations.

where did you get your sourse????????

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*
    Rusell Crowe was never in Neighbours as far as I know! Is that a fake spoiler

i did not think he was in it either. but could not be sure.

We would have heard a mention of him returning if Kylie Minogue and Natalie Imbruglia (sp?) are rumoured to be. I think we can safely say he hasn't been in Neighbours!

it is pathetic when some people put fake spoilers on here.

EDIT: Ohhbaby13 has said the rumour was heard on radio.
    Last edited by Meh; 26-03-2005 at 15:48.

Thread Information