Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers?

Exclamation Spoilers?

Hiya dus any1 no any gd casualty spoilers?

Pete has his medical examination and is granted bail, as the medical drama continues. He rushes straight over to see Claire and tells her that Bex has accused him of rape. Claire thinks there must have been a mistake but her shock quickly turns to anger at Bex.
    Later, Claire breaks down and tells Luke of Pete’s plight. Luke jumps to Bex’s defence and tells Claire that she should sort her loyalties out, before heading off to Bex’s home. She is inconsolable but Luke vows to support her.
    Meanwhile, Ellen is still missing and an immigration officer comes to see Abs, asking about her whereabouts. She warns him that they are examining her case and, if they find anything untoward, the penalty will be severe.
    Elsewhere,Tess and Mike take Sam to see the psychiatrist. Sam confesses that he has thought about suicide and the doctor decides that he should be admitted to hospital for further tests. Sam is horrified but Tess convinces him to go. Mike is furious that Tess kept Sam’s illness from him and storms off. Later, he is involved in a terrible car crash and is taken to Holby in a
    serious condition.

Exclamation latest spoilers!!!!

hey
    here u go!
    Saturday 26/2 8.10pm - Casualty
    Naming Names' : As soon as Pete leaves Bex's house she calls the police. She is shocked when to learn Selena has been assigned to do the medical examination. Selena tells Bex they should put their difficulties behind them and that she will support her. Bex decides not to report the rape but Selena persuades her to and Bex reveals his identity. Police arrive at Pete's house and arrest him.
    Harry demands to know why Ellen is still working when she does not have a visa. Tess tells Harry this is a nursing matter so he should not get involved. Police visit Ellen and tell her that she could be charged with murder over the patient she neglected. Ellen cannot take any more and vanishes into the night.
    Tess finally comes to her senses and tells Abs that she thinks Sam may have a mental illness. Abs manages to get a psychiatrist to see Sam tomorrow. Tess tells Sam this news but he just stares vacantly. Tess's husband Mike is home on break from the oil rig. He is angry to find out about Sam and that his time off work will not be as relaxing as he thought

Saturday 5/3 9.10pm - Casualty
    'Boys Don't Cry' : Pete undergoes a medical examination and is given bail. Afterwards, he rushes straight round to see Claire and tells him that Bex has accused him of rape. Claire thinks there must have been a mistake but her shock soon turns to anger at Bex. Later, she breaks down to Luke and tells him of Pete's plight. However, Luke jumps to Bex's defence and tells Claire she should sort her loyalties out. He goes to see an inconsolable Bex at home, and tells her that he will support her.
    Ellen is still missing, and an immigration officer goes to see Abs asking questions about her whereabouts. She warns him that they are examining her case and if they find anything untoward, the penalty will be severe - prison.
    Tess and Mike take Sam to see a psychiatrist, where Sam confesses that he has thought about suicide. The doctor wants to admit him to hospital for further tests, but Sam is horrified. However, Tess convinces him to go. Mike is furious that Tess kept Sam's illness from him and storms off. Later, Mike is involved in a severe car crash and is admitted to hospital in a serious condition.

Sunday 13/3 8.10pm - Casualty
    'Family Man' : Holby's paramedics come under the spotlight tonight, as Casualty focuses on Josh and his team as they go about their day's work.
    Elsewhere, Luke consoles Bex, who is still off work and afraid that people won't believe that she was raped.
    Meanwhile, Tess's husband, Mike, is still in a critical condition and Harry advises her that she should allow them to turn off his life support machine. As she keeps vigil by his bedside, she prays for a miracle. Later, it appears that her prayers have been answered; Harry says that Mike has not deteriorated at all, and that he has never seen anything like it in his life.

hope they help!

Kelly,

Check out the Press Office Spoilers Week 11 that I posted earlier.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the spoilers! I hope Ellen doesn't come back!

does tess's husband survive? does bex leave after the rape? hope you can help me with this

I heard somewhere that Claire will be leaving casualty i think it was in a newspaper.

i really do hope that ellen has gone for good. i really can't stand her and think it's about time abs and nina got together as a proper couple. does anyone know if she does come back?

Yeah Ellen is just a pain, I do hope that Abs and Nina get together that would be great

Me too! I can't stand Ellen -she is sooo annoying, Does anyone know if Abs and Nina actually get togehter?

Thread Information