Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Bethany Platt

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    I was wrong about Boxing Day. Surprised they got together on Friday night Fabulous though, hopefully more Craig and Bethany to come during Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship will work. They have fun together but bringing romance to the table will provide a different dynamic. It's also quite nice that Craig's a virgin and Bethany hasn't had good experience with sexual relationships, so its sort of the first time for both of them. Give them more time to get used to each other and for their feelings to develop and grow before moving onto the next level.
    I am not sure how Craig will like Beth becoming a lapdancer so I think their relationship will have many ups and downs before it goes to any other level

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (17-12-2017)

I'm hoping her 'career' as a lap dancer is short lived. Found it quite weird finding that out. Her nan owns her own business, I know Bethany is just an apprentice there but does she not get a wage at all? She has plenty of family support. I don't understand why she would need to do it. I expect it's all going to be tied up around what happened to her with the grooming and how she feels about men and how she feels about herself. No doubt there will be some sordid man from the past in the club where she works, who is somehow connected to Nathan.
    But why? when she has just started seeing Craig, to take herself back to 'that place'. No offence to any lap dancers out there, I'm sure there's loads of differences between that and being groomed but it does still feel connected to how much respect you have for yourself.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sean slater For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-12-2017), Rear window (17-12-2017)

I just read a few articles on why Bethany becomes a lap dancer and sources say that it is because she feels that she has control over the men, as they can't touch her and that she refuses to take her clothes off. Therefore it feels to her that she is taking some control back after what has happened to her. Can't imagine it lasting long. Either Craig or her family will find out i'm sure.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sean slater For This Useful Post:

Rear window (17-12-2017)

She becomes a lap dancer because Kate Oakes is the producer. That's all you need to know!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-12-2017), Perdita (18-12-2017), Rear window (17-12-2017)

The actress has just signed a contract for another year .. fabulous news !!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (24-12-2017), Rear window (24-12-2017)

Her lapdancing storyline starts next week

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (03-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Her lapdancing storyline starts next week
    it's terrible

Coronation Street spoilers: Bethany Platt to be arrested after glassing a lapdancing club customer?

Bethany Platt is set to find herself in a deeply troubling situation in upcoming Coronation Street scenes as she lashes out at a sleazy customer in the lapdancing club and glasses him. And it could be more than just her job that she loses as the police will undoubtedly want a word.

Boyfriend Craig Tinker has warned Bethany against working in Tassels, especially after her colleague Sam was injured by a customer. But Bethany remains determined that she is completely in control of the situation and loves her job as it gives her empowerment over men.

Even after her family discover the truth about her new job and Gary ends up beaten up by bouncers, Bethany remains insistent that she is going to keep going. But the situation then will turn dark next month when she is forced to fight back against a client – and she smashes a glass over his head.

The shocking showdown is bound to affect Bethany’s viewpoint around her career – especially if she ends up arrested for the violent outburst. Could Bethany end up facing a potential prison sentence following the situation?

And will the altercation convince her to give up her role as a lapdancer?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (23-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street spoilers: Bethany Platt to be arrested after glassing a lapdancing club customer?

Bethany Platt is set to find herself in a deeply troubling situation in upcoming Coronation Street scenes as she lashes out at a sleazy customer in the lapdancing club and glasses him. And it could be more than just her job that she loses as the police will undoubtedly want a word.

Boyfriend Craig Tinker has warned Bethany against working in Tassels, especially after her colleague Sam was injured by a customer. But Bethany remains determined that she is completely in control of the situation and loves her job as it gives her empowerment over men.

Even after her family discover the truth about her new job and Gary ends up beaten up by bouncers, Bethany remains insistent that she is going to keep going. But the situation then will turn dark next month when she is forced to fight back against a client – and she smashes a glass over his head.

The shocking showdown is bound to affect Bethany’s viewpoint around her career – especially if she ends up arrested for the violent outburst. Could Bethany end up facing a potential prison sentence following the situation?

And will the altercation convince her to give up her role as a lapdancer?
    They keep saying that as she is only 17 it is illegal. The police know she is only 17, so how come she is still there and the club owner not arrested?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (25-01-2018), lizann (22-01-2018), Perdita (23-01-2018), swmc66 (22-01-2018), tammyy2j (22-01-2018)

She is a nasty little madam

Thread Information