Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 25th - 29th December 2017

Exclamation Corrie Spoilers 25th - 29th December 2017

Coronation Street's Peter Barlow threatens to kill Billy Mayhew on the edge of a cliff in dark scenes this Christmas.

Peter (Chris Gascoyne) goes out for revenge in shocking style after discovering that Billy was involved in the death of his twin sister Susan in 2001.

As we've revealed recently, Billy will confess his guilty secret to Peter after they've attended court together and resolved the charges Billy has been facing for punching the Rovers boss.

Once Peter knows everything, the stage is set for one of the most explosive stories set to air in the soaps this Christmas.

After taking Billy hostage in the boot of his car, Peter drives the terrified vicar off to a remote location.

With Billy just inches away from a steep drop, Peter warns him that he's going to let the car roll backwards off the cliff so he'll have a quick death.

Corrie bosses aren't revealing too much about what happens next, but the jaw-dropping events of the day will ultimately leave Billy in a coma. Certain residents of the Street will also be playing detective as they try to find out what really happened.

Speaking about the dramatic scenes, Daniel Brocklebank – who plays Billy – laughed: "I've never been bundled into the boot of a car before, but it was surprisingly comfortable! Predominately during my time here at Corrie, it's mainly been dialogue-led performance for Billy, whereas this was much more physical.

"I've done other things in the past – movies and series where I've had to do things like this, but for Billy to be in those situations was completely different. Bringing out those different aspects of the character, and being able to explore emotions I've not had to play through Billy, has been brilliant. I've come out feeling like I know him a lot better."

He continued: "Billy is not thinking clearly in these scenes because Peter has given him quite a lot of vodka to start with. Because of what has led him up to that point, his head is in a bit of a whirlwind anyway. I don't think he knows what the hell is going on.

"Once that car is reversed up to the edge of the cliff, then in that moment, Billy is probably thinking it's the end for him. He does say a little prayer. You would, though, wouldn't you?

"We had a stunt double for the scenes but we didn't use him – I did all of them myself. It was brilliant and such a fun few days. The speed which we shoot at normally is fast, but with this, it was lovely to spend a couple of days with more time to really put in all of those extra bits – the drones, the special effects, the stunts. It was a lot of fun."

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Christmas Day at 8pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

Is Billy getting his injuries from this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (09-12-2017)

Adam Barlow's life hangs in the balance in these shocking new Coronation Street spoiler pictures.

Adam (Samuel Robertson) is found semi-conscious by his uncle Daniel Osbourne after suffering an overdose in a dramatic Christmas storyline.

The slippery solicitor hits rock bottom over the festive period when Peter tells him about how Billy Mayhew was involved in the death of his mum Susan.

As we've already revealed, Peter discovers the truth in the run-up to Christmas – setting the stage for an explosive storyline which sees the Rovers boss go out for revenge.

Billy Mayhew is kidnapped by Peter Barlow in Coronation Street
    © ITV
    While Peter'
    s reaction is to hatch a dark murder plan against Billy, Adam's response is very different as he struggles to cope with the heartbreaking revelations.

The final straw comes when Adam finds out about a letter that his business partner Todd Grimshaw has written to Billy, informing him that he's taken Summer Spellman away until the heat dies down.

Realising this is proof that Todd knew about Billy's part in Susan's death, Adam feels totally betrayed and takes a dangerous mix of painkillers and whiskey.

Later on, Daniel returns home and is horrified to find that Adam has collapsed on the floor.

Will there be a Christmas tragedy on the cobbles?

Daniel Osbourne finds Adam Barlow semi-conscious in Coronation Street
    © ITV

Daniel Osbourne finds Adam Barlow semi-conscious in Coronation Street
    © ITV

Coronation Street airs these scenes in an hour-long episode on Boxing Day at 9pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

So Summer leaves. Feel sorry for the child actresss.
    I hear Phelan will frame Seb for the murders as Seb goes to work on the old mill site with Gary. Gets him to hold his gun.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I hear Phelan will frame Seb for the murders as Seb goes to work on the old mill site with Gary. Gets him to hold his gun.
    I think we are nearing the end for Coronation Street. By the end of 2018 I predict that Phelan will have murdered or framed everyone in the Street except Eileen, Nicola, (but she will have left anyway) and Tracey, who even Phelan wouldn't dare take on. So there will be no-one left and Britain's longest running Soap will have to come to an end. But at least Ms Oakes will still have Pat Phelan, which seems to be her main ambition at the moment.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (14-12-2017), lizann (09-12-2017), Perdita (09-12-2017), Ruffed_lemur (10-12-2017), tammyy2j (14-12-2017)

stupid exit for todd and summer

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Rear window (09-12-2017), tammyy2j (14-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    stupid exit for todd and summer
    Absolutely - why didn't they just replace him with a different actor? We've seen it before - how many Nicks have we seen?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheetah For This Useful Post:

Rear window (14-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Seb does not believe Anna is innocent so why would Gary take him working with him

I think Summer returns

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Seb does not believe Anna is innocent so why would Gary take him working with him

I think Summer returns
    Minor detail, Tammy dear ... got to put the two together somehow ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (14-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Tim asked Gary last night why he was offering to take Seb to the hospital. He answered something to the effect that he thought he might be useful later on.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (14-12-2017)

Coming up: Peter wants revenge on Billy, Carla pays a surprise visit, Steve and Tracy go on a date and Adam struggles to cope...

Billy and Peter - Coronation Street - ITV
    After discovering that Billy was involved in Susan's death, Peter wants revenge.

Billy - Coronation Street - ITV
    He puts Billy in the boot of his car on the edge of a cliff, but what is Peter planning?

Cathy and Brian - Coronation Street - ITV
    Over dinner, Brian tells Cathy that he loves her and asks her and Alex to move in with him.

Brian - Coronation Street - ITV
    But then hapless Brian is arrested! What's he done now?

Alya - Coronation Street - ITV
    Alya and Aidan have a meeting with the people from Showcase but it becomes apparent that they are racist...

Thread Information