Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Imran Habeeb (Charlie de Melo)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    yes he is and looks to be adam's legal eagle partner too

wonder a new love for alya too?
    Probably, maybe give her a few weeks to get over Luke. Ready made love interest for her to step straight into.

I think he could be good. A friend for Zeedan maybe as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Hope not. I was hoping to get in there now that Luke's gone!
    she likes working lads, builders, mechanics, how are you in overalls or builder yellow cap

Leanne and Toyah are to get involved with the same man in an upcoming Coronation Street love triangle storyline. Legal eagle Imran Habeeb will start to date both women at the time, but will the Battersby sisters realise what’s going on and decide to get revenge?

“They both don’t know and he knows this, so is quite happy with how things are going and doesn’t do anything about it. His ego goes through the roof and he’s really enjoying the attention and he thinks he’s living the dream having two women on the go. But you don’t want to mess with a Battersby and no doubt it’ll come crashing down for him,” a Corrie insider told The Sun.

Leanne has already been seen spending the night with Imran, only to face rejection when he explained that she was just a distraction following the death of his father Hassan. The smartly dressed lawyer also got a visit from his ex-wife Sabeen, who demanded money for their divorce. Toyah, meanwhile, was recently dumped by boyfriend Peter Barlow and lost ownership of the Rovers Return pub to Johnny and Jenny Connor.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-08-2018)

knew it and they live together but wont cop on to it

Charlie de Melo has discussed what his character Imran will do next following sister Rana's tragic death.

Earlier this week saw Rana crushed by Underworld's roof after it collapsed on a number of employees, and although she managed to say her wedding vows to Kate in the wreckage, the paramedics couldn't do anything to save her.

Imran was equally as powerless, standing outside the factory emotionally shattered.

Speaking about Imran's future, Charlie has revealed what's next for him as the character comes to terms with the death.

"When we've seen him in relationships, commanding a courtroom, expressing his anger, those things aren't too exposing as an actor," he explained.

"But showing true devastation you really have to crack open your chest a bit and show what's underneath to make it ring true.

"I've found it very nerve-wracking, I wanted to do a good job and do right by Bhavna and for the ripple effects of Rana's death to continue."

The actor then expressed his sadness about co-star Bhavna Limbachia's exit, noting: "I'm very sad that Bhav's gone, she was the first person I worked with here and we've always had a really good working relationship and a familial chemistry that I don't think comes that easily.

"We had that sibling bond from day one and it made the difficult scenes much easier to film; it was such a nice thing, to come into a job that was so alien to me," Charlie continued.

"I'm really going to miss that but we are going to see a different Imran now and it's a real challenge."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (24-03-2019)

he should have got a proper goodbye with his sister

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    he should have got a proper goodbye with his sister
    I think the phone conversation was sufficient... I liked that Rana and Kate got "married" ... not a fan of them as couple but as an ending I think it was appropriate that they were together.

he is leaving

imram dies never knowing gary at fault for rana's death

Thread Information