Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imran Habeeb (Charlie de Melo)

Imran Habeeb (Charlie de Melo)

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...brother-imran/

a new fella on street just as leanne returns and wants to date again

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-12-2017), tammyy2j (05-12-2017)

Carla has a fling on her return could be him too

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Carla has a fling on her return could be him too
    Not him .. she has a fling with Daniel ...

Coronation Street's Carla Connor will embark on a shock fling with Daniel Osbourne when she returns to Weatherfield later this month.

Alison King is reprising her popular role as Carla after 18 months away, with her comeback scenes airing on Friday, December 22.

Not only is Carla hiding a huge secret from her loved ones upon her return, but The Sun has now revealed that her colourful love life is about to rear its head once again.

This time, it's reportedly Daniel Osbourne who catches Carla's eye — leaving his brother Peter unsettled when he hears what the pair have been up to.

Long-term viewers will know that Peter and Carla share a long and complicated history – making her latest fling all the more controversial.

Kate Oates recently teased a surprise new romance for Daniel, saying: "She's unexpected. I think that people will go, 'Oh! That's a slightly crazy pairing!' I don't want to give too much away.

"It's one of those slightly unusual dynamics where, if you think about it, you can see what each of them is getting out of the relationship, but on paper you might think, 'Oh, that's a surprise'.

"But I would encourage the viewers who are wrong-footed by it, in a way that they are uncomfortable with it, to think about what each character might be getting out of this little fling and it will hopefully make more sense."

Alison also teased a shock love interest for Carla upon her Christmas comeback — teasing that it could all be part of a wider agenda.

"There is someone she has a little fling with, but she is a bit like a cat with a mouse playing with him", she said.

"It's something to do, it's not a big romance, and she also has another agenda for setting her sights on this person."

Digital Spy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-12-2017)

What a stupid story line - if they've paired her up with Daniel they may as well try Chesney next - maybe free kebabs are on her agenda

Imran Habeeb

Coronation Street is replacing Todd Grimshaw with show newcomer Imran

Adam and Imran are the new legal team in town.

Coronation Street newcomer Imran Habeeb is becoming a regular character on the series – and he's taking Todd Grimshaw's place at the law firm Todd set up with Adam Barlow.

Todd is being written out of the ITV soap by going on the run after hitting a police officer in an off-screen altercation.

Actor Bruno Langley, who has played the role on and off since 2001, was was sacked after he was accused and then convicted of sexually assaulting two women.

In an interview with The Mirror, Imran actor Charlie de Melo revealed that his character is able to help Adam out at the solicitor's company.

"Adam's doing two people's jobs so here comes a guy who's able to take the load off," he said.

"So it's all fairly painless actually. But then when you get the two of them in an enclosed space there's a fair amount of self-belief between the two of them. They are both ego-driven to a point and, quite rightly so to do the work they do."

So, just in case you thought everything would be smooth sailing for Adam and Imran, that's not always going to be the case.

"They both think that they are right and the most capable in the room – it's not a very big room, so they're liable to butt heads a little bit," added de Melo.

"I think, with the impression that I'm given, they're both fond of each other too. They have a friendly competition with one another."

God. Daniel is the last person I would think would end up with Carla. I know he had that fling with the older woman but Carla would eat him for breakfast.

Well if CArla is to have a drink problem, Daniel won't be the solution, he's enough to drive any one to drink.
    Lets get Daniel and Sinead disappear together fast, maybe Daniel can have his bottom teeth whitened and move to the Shetland Isles and at the same time find out why Sinead talks like she has a marble in her GOB!

Is Imran Rana's brother. I think i missed an episode. One minute he was with Luke at the police station and the next minute he was getting the keys to the Solicitors office.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Is Imran Rana's brother. I think i missed an episode. One minute he was with Luke at the police station and the next minute he was getting the keys to the Solicitors office.
    yes he is and looks to be adam's legal eagle partner too

wonder a new love for alya too?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Katy (08-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

wonder a new love for alya too?
    Hope not. I was hoping to get in there now that Luke's gone!

Thread Information