Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Eastenders on UKTV Gold

I'm guessing I didn't miss much today then. It can either do that or fast forward quite substantially.

Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post
    yes i want that too
    but they lost the rights to the early years
    That's a great shame because there's so much brilliant material that is just going to gather dust in a vault somewhere.

I never saw it the first time round but the Real Walford storyline is pityfull. Took up far too much of todays episode and was as boring as hell.

What episodes are they up to now? Was Real Walford that football team they made up? I can faintly remember it i think.

Yeah that was the football team, Dave. It was after Little Mo had come back and Billy was supposed to be the manager but they weren't happy and got Keith to manage it instead, using Ghengis and various other methods in order to distract their opponents during play.

I assume they're up to early 2005 now, but I don't know for sure. I meant to catch an episode the other day while I was off due to study leave, but I didn't get up in time.

Have they had the xmas '04 ep yet? even though 2004 was a pretty crappy year for the show, i still thought that episode was brilliant.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Bit late but just in case anyone is wondering, the episodes are when Kat came back in 2005 at the moment, though Kim told me this morning they missed a whole week worth of episodes

Sig dedicated to Charley

ohhh bad times have started
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Vicks did you catch it today? Have they gone back to fill in or put an apology on before it or something? They've missed an odd episode here and there, but a week is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Vicks did you catch it today? Have they gone back to fill in or put an apology on before it or something? They've missed an odd episode here and there, but a week is ridiculous.
    Yep i watch it every morning now i have sky in my room - no they never went back to fill in what they missed and it wasnt mentioned so basically anyone who relies on UKGold to see this because they missed it when it was shown the the BBC will be very confused because one day Mo & Alfie had just got together, and Ruby had gone off to find Tina the day after Kat was already back and Ruby had gone back to bording school and Tina was back with Johnny - talk about confused

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information