Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastenders on UKTV Gold

they were sorta like girlfriend and boyfriend

tehey were at angie's funeral

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    they were sorta like girlfriend and boyfriend

tehey were at angie's funeral
    i thought angie died like agggggeeessss ago !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsteffx
    yeh i saw that episode aswell! i dont understand how they have brought her into the show with a different name, did they think we weren't going to notice !? lol o well! nice slap tho
    It can and does happen it's not like she had a big part in the show. David Spinx who plays Keith Miller has also been in the show before Billy Murray who plays Johnny Allen too and Charlotte Avery who plays Tina Stewart so there's quite a few

They've all had small parts and therefore we don't care
    Last edited by Treacle; 08-08-2005 at 16:51.

i thought angie died like agggggeeessss ago !!!!!
    No Angie left the show back in the eighties and then she died and Sharon made sure she came home so she could be buried next to Den well the man they thought was Den anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    It can and does happen it's not like she had a big part in the show. David Spinx who plays Keith Miller has also been in the show before Billy Murray who plays Johnny Allen too and Charlotte Avery who plays Tina so there's quite a few

They've all had small parts and therefore we don't care
    oh right , well you know what they say you learn somthing new everyday! lol thanks for that walford queen x

I only saw the second half of todays but that's enough for me because it's usually the most eventful and the longest. The first half only lasts about 10 minutes anyways from the 2nd half I thought it was another good UKTV Gold episode as per usual but not long now until the Berridge era begins! I hope they re-wind it back a few years atleast because the last thing I want to see is the Ferreira's kidneygate storyline again!
    I do have an e-mail address of the lady who I need to speak to in regrards to taking EastEnders back a bit so I'm going to send her an e-mail later on
    Last edited by Treacle; 08-08-2005 at 16:55.

oh right , well you know what they say you learn somthing new everyday! lol thanks for that walford queen x
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I only saw the second half of todays but that's enough for me because it's usually the most eventful and the longest. The first half only lasts about 10 minutes from the 2nd half I thought it was another good UKTV Gold episode as per usual but not long now until the Berridge era begins! I hope they re-wind it back a few years atleast because the last thing I want to see is the Ferreira's kidneygate storyline again!
    I do have an e-mail address of the lady who I need to speak to in regrards to taking EastEnders back a bit so I'm going to send her an e-mail later on
    what a good idea ! would that show the episode of little mo and trevor with the iron again ? because i missed them a while ago i was waiting for them too lol

what a good idea ! would that show the episode of little mo and trevor with the iron again ? because i missed them a while ago i was waiting for them too lol
    That didn't happen that long ago though so if they did rewind it then they would take it back further than that It would come on eventually though I'm sure you'll get to see the repeat one day

lol all im waiting for on uktv gold is xmas 2004 episode cause i missed it last year. does anyone know when it will be shown?

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

Thread Information