Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastenders on UKTV Gold

debs - It is mostly about Trevor/Billy/Mo/Sam right now. Sam is being a deluded idiot, Trevor is saying stuff to Mo and then lying about what he said and twisting it to make it seem that she is the one who cannot let go, Billy thinks Trevor is being all resonable and friendly, and Mo is about to fall apart again soon cos of Trevor's mind games.

Also Jamie and Sonia are back together, Phil has gone after Lisa and Louise and Tom the fireman has a brain tumor. It is not long till Trevor and Tom's demise now.

littlemo - I agree that they wanted to try and keep things as nice as possible for the divorce but going out for a drink with him is taking it too far, IMO. Even if they think he has changed and is trying to be nice now, he still abused and raped her, so it seems odd that Mo felt comfortable enough to go out for a drink with him.
    Last edited by Florijo; 10-01-2006 at 12:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    debs - It is mostly about Trevor/Billy/Mo/Sam right now. Sam is being a deluded idiot, Trevor is saying stuff to Mo and then lying about what he said and twisting it to make it seem that she is the one who cannot let go, Billy thinks Trevor is being all resonable and friendly, and Mo is about to fall apart again soon cos of Trevor's mind games.

Also Jamie and Sonia are back together, Phil has gone after Lisa and Louise and Tom the fireman has a brain tumor. It is not long till Trevor and Tom's demise now.

cheers for that Florijo

i wish they had an ominbus at the weekend cause i don't alway see it during the day

Sharon will be getting into mourning mode in a week or so, the timing is quite funny in relation to current EE. Tom is about to kick the bucket and then Sharon will leave to go to America to mourn, just like she has just done on current EE.

I can't wait till the episodes when Trevor goes mental. Great stuff.

An omnibus would be great but I'd be happy if they just brought the afternoon episode back, I can't understand why they axed it in the first place.
    Last edited by Florijo; 18-01-2006 at 11:56.

Anyone watch it today? The episodes after the house fire were the start of the EE slide to crappyness but the fire episodes were great.

Watching that episode made me remember how contrived some of it was though, i.e nobody seemed to hear any of the phones ringing until the end. I know he was a baddie but I did feel sorry for Trevor ( ) a little bit, he has obviously had a rough childhood as I'm sure I heard him say to Mo, in the episode yesterday, about his mum dying when he was 11.

Poor Sharon will be in mourning mode again for nice Irish fireman Tom. Sharon had a double dose with him, he was going to die anyway of a brain tumor but I figure he decided to make it easier for Sharon to keep up her quota of people dying on her and thus he decided to die now rather than later in order to save time.

Quote Originally Posted by sbbb_odessa
    i wish they had an ominbus at the weekend cause i don't alway see it during the day
    I will second that! I would love eastenders to have an omnibus on ukgold of the week's episodes they have shown as i never get the opportunity to see them in the week because i am in school but i hear that it's the start of the bad patch era now on ukgold.

hasnt ee stopped being on at 12.40 on uk gold cause wenver i watch it its not on
    [SIZE=4][B]Luv Ya'll!

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_matt!
    hasnt ee stopped being on at 12.40 on uk gold cause wenver i watch it its not on
    Yes it has. It's only shown once a day now and that's at 8:25 am.

However, Jamie's death and The Portugal episodes are up soon!

It is also on at 9.25 am on UK Gold +.

On the UKGold episodes has Jamie died yet??

Thread Information