Thread: EastEnders Spoilers 4th - 8th December 2017

Exclamation EastEnders Spoilers 4th - 8th December 2017

Monday

Max's deception and his involvement with James Willmott-Brown has finally been exposed.

Now facing a backlash from many of those around him, what's next for Max? Will he cope with being left out in the cold?

Meanwhile, the Mitchells and the Beales receive news that Ben has been taken to hospital. Phil is furious when he realises that Luke is to blame for what's happened to Ben. Kathy urges Phil not to retaliate, but he secretly makes a call to Aidan.

Elsewhere, when Kim agrees to get checked out by a doctor, she's told that she's had a miscarriage.

Also today, Ian tries to break the bad news to Kathy over who the café is being sold to.

Tuesday

Luke gets a furious response from Kathy when he visits the café.

Later on, Fi also comes to see Kathy and wants the truth about what happened between her and Willmott-Brown all those years ago. Despite Kathy telling her everything, Fi makes it clear that she's standing by her father.

Meanwhile, Vincent is fixated on impressing Aidan, but Phil continues to show him up. Later, Kim breaks the news to Vincent that she's suffered a miscarriage.

Elsewhere, Kathy and Tina fill in Abi about what Max has done.

Thursday

Tensions are running high for the Branning family, so Jack encourages Max to build bridges with his loved ones.

Just when Max tries to sort things out, more lies are exposed. Will Lauren and Abi be willing to put the past behind them?

Friday

Mick invites Aidan into the Queen Vic when he spots him being mugged. As the two men bond, Aidan hints about his shady past and Mick is clearly intrigued.

Later on, Aidan tells Phil that Mick might be helpful when it comes to their upcoming job. Will Mick get involved with their dodgy activities?

Meanwhile, Bernadette helps out Martin on the market stall and also gets herself a paper round, hoping to raise the money that Riley and Chatham need to go on their school trip.

Later on, Bernadette is left disappointed when it becomes clear that she won't be able to come up with the cash in time.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-11-2017), Rear window (28-11-2017), tammyy2j (29-11-2017)

Why is Luke not arrested for his attack on Ben?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (29-11-2017), lizann (29-11-2017)

I suppose it depends on if he reports it. Which is unluckily.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    I suppose it depends on if he reports it. Which is unluckily.
    I did think Sharon or Kathy would

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Why is Luke not arrested for his attack on Ben?
    max will be

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (29-11-2017), parkerman (29-11-2017), tammyy2j (30-11-2017)

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/east...shdown-return/

Jake Wood has promised one of Max Branning's best ever episodes will air this week.

The actor took to Twitter on Monday night (December 4) to announce a forthcoming episode this week will be "one of the best I've ever been involved in."

And, after some confusion, Wood revealed the episode will actually air on Thursday (December 7).

"Thanks for all the love tonight," he said. "Tomorrow night's ep is one of the best I've ever been involved in. From here till Xmas, hold onto your hats people.

"Think the [episode] I'm thinking of goes out this Thursday," he later added. "Anyhow, some amazing stuff to come."

Thursday's episode will focus solely on the Brannings. Written by award-winning writer Simon Ashdown, who's just made a return to the EastEnders crew, it will be his first episode since leaving the soap in 2013.

Simon was instrumental in some of the Branning family's biggest storylines during his previous stint on EastEnders. He was key in their creation, and an important part of storylines including the big reveal of Max's affair with his daughter-in-law Stacey, and the 25th anniversary special featuring the tragic death of Max's son Bradley.

"I'm delighted to welcome one of EastEnders' greatest writers back to the show," EastEnders' executive consultant John Yorke said at the time.

"Simon has delivered some of EastEnders' biggest moments, and I hope people will agree that his Christmas episodes are right up there with his very best work."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (05-12-2017)

Thread Information