Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers December 4th - December 8th 2017 (Season Finale)

paige back with jack, what happened to mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Vickig7 View Post
    I called this way back.
    Fake dee appears to be preggers with toads lovechild.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-...oadie-Rebecchi
    If that's the case it might be that Toad and Sonya adopt him/her. Also if true it would be a minor miracle considering what he and Sonya have had to go through to have a baby. Another scam perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    She isn’t back with Jack, they just celebrate Gabe’s first Christmas together. They’re both still in their relationships-Steph is away visiting Lyn but no doubt Mark is around somewhere 😀

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (30-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    If that's the case it might be that Toad and Sonya adopt him/her. Also if true it would be a minor miracle considering what he and Sonya have had to go through to have a baby. Another scam perhaps?
    I think the Daily Star are pretending to know stuff as usual. On Madeleine West’s instagram (madmadswest) back in July there was a publicity photo (I tried to attach it but couldn’t) of her with a prosthetic baby bump. She later confirmed it was part of a photo story entitled “Toadie’s worst nightmares.” If Andrea was pregnant she’d be just about due to give birth right in the middle of the vow renewal 😂 not impossible but it would kind of upstage the main stories of Tyler’s confession and Gabe being kidnapped. I think they’ll leave Dee/Fake Dee until the New Year.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (30-11-2017), Vickig7 (04-12-2017)

Who takes Gabe?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Who takes Gabe?
    It’s been hinted that it’s someone from Jack’s or Paige’s past who has been watching Paige from the shadows. They must be following her because they snatch him from his pram while she is coming back from the medical clinic and speed away in Paige’s car. My guess is Simone, could be wrong though.

I reaaaaaaaally hope there is a huge plot twist about the killer being someone we never expected it to be. I feel like Tyler being the killer is a bit predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Paige is with Mark and Jack is with Steph, but Paige and Jack are the parents of Gabe so they are obviously going to spend his first Christmas as a family.
    Last edited by Kyzaah; 04-12-2017 at 00:05.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (04-12-2017)

You just knew it was coming Gabe being kidnapped, they teased us with the lift scene with Steph ages ago to get us thinking, but this was a red herring, I think it could be the Mc carreys can't spell, the family that were stealing cars a while back and her and Tyler got mixed up in it,with Jack leaving with Paige may be they get back together from this

Kinda sad they didn't show a big preview at the end of the episode to show stuff happening next year. Also there is definitely more to the Hamish murder story, I'm not convinced it was Tyler's fault.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (08-12-2017)

Thread Information