Thread: Willow (Sarah Roberts)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Willow (Sarah Roberts)

The character of Willow Harris (Sarah Roberts) makes her first appearance this week, in Aust episodes (there have been a number of pictures around for a while of her filming with Justin Morgan (James Stewart)). This is TV WEEK's article on her arrival:

Violent Femme.

A Mysterious Woman Holds Justin Hostage.

Justin is the target of a vicious assault in Home and Away this week when a mysterious woman comes looking for him.

At the garage, Justin (James Stewart) is working alone when the sexy, leather-clad woman pulls up on a motorbike.

Instantly intrigued and drawn to the attractive visitor, Justin strides over to greet her. The woman introduces herself as Willow (Sarah Roberts).

"Willow is sexy, fun and a force to be reckoned with," Sarah tells TV WEEK. "Justin doesn't know her, but he will if he plays his cards right."

But before he can offer a reply, she belts him across the head with her helmet, knocking him unconscious.

Willow proceeds to tie him to a nearby work bench and questions him about money.

"She rides into Summer Bay on her motorbike in search of money someone stole from her," Sarah reveals.

"She has an inkling it was Justin Morgan. So she finds him at his garage, struts right up to him and smashes him."

Poor Justin can't seem to catch a break with the ladies of late. The Morgan brother had found love with Scarlett (Tania Nolan). But their relationship ended when she reunited with her estranged husband.

Now, Justin's current attempt to woo someone has gone very wrong.

When he comes to, his attacker demands to know where her money is. Willow says she's missing $15,000, and her boss isn't happy.

Justin explains that he handed the money to the police - she won't get it back.

The woman snaps at him for having placed them both in real danger. But what could she mean by that?

"Justin underestimates her - after all, she knows how to work a man to her advantage," Sarah says. "If Justin played by her rules, there'd be no need for her to hurt him or hold him hostage."

Willow decides to steal his wallet and flee, leaving Justin tied up, stranded and alone in the garage.

Later, she takes Justin's dog, Buddy. How dare she!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWzanCvHhKq/

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...8572384449.jpg
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 14-11-2017 at 11:30.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (13-11-2017)

Thanks Pantherboy. I wonder if the sweet little old lady who brought the car in was Willow`s Grandmother.
    Looks like Willow is Justin`s new flame. That didn`t take him long to get over Scarlett did it. And even less time to get over Pheobe.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (13-11-2017), Pantherboy (13-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Thanks Pantherboy. I wonder if the sweet little old lady who brought the car in was Willow`s Grandmother.
    Looks like Willow is Justin`s new flame. That didn`t take him long to get over Scarlett did it. And even less time to get over Pheobe.
    Yes, it will be interesting to see if the little old lady is related to Willow, or whether her car was just being used to 'stash the cash', so to speak. I may be remembering this wrong, but about a month or so ago I think I recall seeing on another website someone posting a picture of filming where Willow was driving what seemed like the same car - which would suggest that she is related to or knows the old lady. Not sure. We will see.

And, yes it also looks like Willow will be the 'next cab off the rank' in Justin's love life. In case you missed it, these are a couple of photos of filming from a dailymail article I posted a while back of Justin & Willow (also with Ava & Buddy):

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7275973931.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7278522785.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7278522847.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7278522879.jpg
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 14-11-2017 at 11:46.

SPOILER ALERT!

TaintedLove, the promo for tomorrow nights episode shows Willow telling Justin that the car is hers (ie Willows) & the little old lady, who is indeed her 'nanna', borrowed it & brought it in for a service without telling Willow first.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (14-11-2017), TaintedLove (17-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!

TaintedLove, the promo for tomorrow nights episode shows Willow telling Justin that the car is hers (ie Willows) & the little old lady, who is indeed her 'nanna', borrowed it & brought it in for a service without telling Willow first.
    Thanks for that Pboy.

I usually save all the H&A eps til the weekend and binge watch them all (and Neighbours, Doctors, PYC, too) while doing my many knitting projects. I hope I finish my many projects in time for Christmas. It`ll be here before you know it. Hopefully I`ll finish knitting my second hat tonight...only 6 more to go. Plus many more projects including sewing a quilt for my youngest son. And I haven`t even started that yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (17-11-2017)

so not a damsel in peril for justin brax to rescue

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (19-11-2017), tammyy2j (21-11-2017)

Thread Information