Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Willow (Sarah Roberts)

Digital Spy article:

Home and Away's Willow Harris finds surprising ally after Witness X drama
    Can she win back her friends?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...s-return-ally/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Australian episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has aired Willow Harris's return scenes on Australian screens.

Willow (Sarah Roberts) has been absent from Summer Bay ever since she testified against Colby Thorne at his murder trial, which infuriated Bella Nixon and Dean Thompson at the time.

In the show's latest triple bill of episodes on Channel 7 in Australia (February 25), Willow was drawn back to the Bay following the news that Colby had been charged with a second murder after an altercation at the prison.

Willow was keen to check on how Bella and Dean were doing, but her unannounced arrival didn't go down well as neither were pleased to see her.

Bella was particularly angry that Willow had returned, but she and Dean both reluctantly agreed to listen to her reasoning behind the "Witness X" betrayal.

Revealing the full story for the first time, Willow explained that she was the one who approached Angelo Rosetta to make a deal with him over Colby's secret. She did so after Angelo had made a failed attempt to strike a similar deal with Dean.

Although Willow felt guilty about betraying her long-time friend, she could also see that Colby was spiralling out of control and threatening to bring everyone down with him.

For this reason, Willow decided it was best to sacrifice Colby to ensure that the rest of their group stayed out of trouble.

Bella refused to accept any of these excuses, still full of resentment over the disastrous turn that Colby's life has taken since the court case.

Dean felt differently ? seeing the sense in Willow's words and ultimately deciding to forgive her.

With Dean's support, can Willow rebuild her life in Summer Bay and ever make peace with Bella?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in March.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia). Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Msn.com article:

Sarah Roberts' shock confession she?s leaving Home & Away

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainm...?ocid=msedgdhp

In news that matches this moody Monday morning downpour, Home And Away favourite Sarah Roberts has seemingly confirmed her exit from the show.

Cue the tears.

In a recent interview with her co-star and husband James Stewart the duo spoke of their real-life romance.

Amongst the sweet recount of the first meeting and the moment they knew they'd found 'The One' was a Summer Bay bombshell.

And, it was dropped as casually as a passing comment would be about the crazy weather.

Singing the praises of her husband Sarah recounted the ways in which they spend time together, noting filming on the set of Home And Away was no longer one.

"Jimmy likes to cook for me and I'll make the salad, we play Uno, we go for walks, he and Scout play video games, and we like to create new traditions," she told The Courier Mail.

"I've left Home and Away now, but we still work together because we set up an audition space in the bedroom."

WHAT.

Sarah's character Willow recently left Summer Bay following the shock trial of close friend Colby Thorne which saw her revealed as Witness X.

The betrayal led to Willow's brief departure, however she has recently returned to our screens.

Now it seems it's a question of how long for?

Another hint Sarah is set to depart may have come in a recent interview the actress gave whereby she revealed she'd asked the show's writers for her on-screen love Alex, played by Zoe Ventoura, to return.

"I went to the producer and the writer again, and asked if Alex could come back and just tap Willow on the shoulder and then they could just drive off into the sunset together. But I guess you've got to wait and see what happens," she told Stuff.co.nz.

We have contacted Channel Seven for comment.

Also,
    https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...-stewart-67137

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-03-2021)

In a interview she said she had left home and away.

did she miscarry? why have her return after getting colby caught

Contract maybe. Yes she did in real life.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-03-2021)

Nowtolove.com.au article:

Sarah Roberts and Zoe Ventoura just teased a HUGE Home And Away return for the show?s favourite couple
    ''Alex, it?s me?''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...low-alex-67331

Home And Away fans could be in for quite the reconciliation next week with both Zoe Ventoura and Sarah Roberts teasing the return of beloved character, Alex.

Following Thursday's episode Channel Seven teased footage from next week's storylines.

In the clip Willow (played by Sarah) can be seen telling Amber that not everyone "gets their happy ending".

To which Amber responded: "It happens. You and Alex can still do this."

After the conversation, Willow goes outside to make a phone call and can be heard saying, "Alex, it's me?"

The screen cuts to black and we're covered in Goosebumps!

The teaser which was shared on a fan page dedicated to the fictional couple was then, very tantalisingly re-shared by BOTH Zoe and Sarah.

Sarah teased fans further by simply adding a gif saying 'What is happening'.

If that's not confirmation Alex is making a comeback we don't know what is.

However, Alex's return could mean the end of Sarah Roberts' time on the show, if she chooses to ride off into the sunset with her ex.

Sarah hinted at Zoe's return and a possible exit storyline to Stuff.co.nz just weeks ago.

"[Willow]'s had a rough ride when it comes to love, but everyone in the Bay has. I mean, you get married in the morning and divorced in the evening," she told the publication.

"I went to the producer and the writer again, and asked if Alex could come back and just tap Willow on the shoulder and then they could just drive off into the sunset

Nowtolove.com.au article:

EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Roberts gets candid about leaving Home And Away as her character Willow says goodbye to Summer Bay this week
    ''I need to step back.''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...ow-leave-67339

So much has changed for Willow Harris ? and her portrayer Sarah Roberts ? since she rolled into Summer Bay.

A tough biker babe in leathers, Willow waltzed into Justin's garage and let her fists do the talking in Home And Away.

"When I first came in on a motorbike, that was Willow in her prime," Sarah, 35, recalls to TV WEEK. "She tossed her hair and then punched Justin in the gut. Who knew he'd [Justin's portrayer James Stewart] be my husband? But she was a badass."

Almost three-and-a-half years later, it's time to say farewell to Willow ? and to Sarah ? as the character finally leaves the Bay.

"It's been a dream come true," Sarah says of her time in H&A. "The cast and crew are like family. I'll always be attached to them, 'cause Jimmy is still in the show. People said to me, 'Do you want to take anything from the set?' I have my husband!"

On screen, Willow fell in and out of love, became a gambling addict and was revealed as the surprise "Witness X" who helped put away former police officer Colby (Tim Franklin).

Off-screen, it's been a roller-coaster of emotions, from marrying sweetheart James in a fairytale wedding in Ireland in 2019, to tragically losing her brother Karl and grandmother the following year. She also bravely spoke about suffering two miscarriages.

The actress and DJ says leaving H&A "has come at a good time".

"I can now reflect on myself within and outside of work," she says. "It'll be nice to work on myself for a bit.

"I need to step back, relax and breathe. I want to meditate, have family time, work out and enjoy life."

While Willow had relationships with Justin and Dean (Patrick O'Connor), it was her same-sex romance with Dr Alex (Zoe Ventoura) last year that really made an impact on many fans.

"A lot of new fans came out of the woodwork when Willow got together with Alex," Sarah says. "I asked the producers for that storyline and I felt proud to represent people who aren't normally seen on screen."

This week, Willow leaves for Queensland hoping to reconcile with Alex, with Amber (Maddy Jevic), Irene (Lynne McGranger), Dean and Bella (Courtney Miller) there to say goodbye.

"It's a lovely way to leave the show," Sarah says. "Zoe and I have made a wonderful friendship and we still catch up, which is nice."

And:

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...s-willow-exit/

EDIT:

EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Roberts spills on the possibility of a Home And Away return and her surprising new gig
    ''In a heartbeat.''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...s-return-67382

Home and Away star Sarah Roberts discusses possible return after Willow Harris's exit
    "I would come back in a heartbeat."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...willow-harris/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 15-04-2021 at 00:02.

Thread Information