Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Willow (Sarah Roberts)

Willow (Sarah Roberts)

The character of Willow Harris (Sarah Roberts) makes her first appearance this week, in Aust episodes (there have been a number of pictures around for a while of her filming with Justin Morgan (James Stewart)). This is TV WEEK's article on her arrival:

Violent Femme.

A Mysterious Woman Holds Justin Hostage.

Justin is the target of a vicious assault in Home and Away this week when a mysterious woman comes looking for him.

At the garage, Justin (James Stewart) is working alone when the sexy, leather-clad woman pulls up on a motorbike.

Instantly intrigued and drawn to the attractive visitor, Justin strides over to greet her. The woman introduces herself as Willow (Sarah Roberts).

"Willow is sexy, fun and a force to be reckoned with," Sarah tells TV WEEK. "Justin doesn't know her, but he will if he plays his cards right."

But before he can offer a reply, she belts him across the head with her helmet, knocking him unconscious.

Willow proceeds to tie him to a nearby work bench and questions him about money.

"She rides into Summer Bay on her motorbike in search of money someone stole from her," Sarah reveals.

"She has an inkling it was Justin Morgan. So she finds him at his garage, struts right up to him and smashes him."

Poor Justin can't seem to catch a break with the ladies of late. The Morgan brother had found love with Scarlett (Tania Nolan). But their relationship ended when she reunited with her estranged husband.

Now, Justin's current attempt to woo someone has gone very wrong.

When he comes to, his attacker demands to know where her money is. Willow says she's missing $15,000, and her boss isn't happy.

Justin explains that he handed the money to the police - she won't get it back.

The woman snaps at him for having placed them both in real danger. But what could she mean by that?

"Justin underestimates her - after all, she knows how to work a man to her advantage," Sarah says. "If Justin played by her rules, there'd be no need for her to hurt him or hold him hostage."

Willow decides to steal his wallet and flee, leaving Justin tied up, stranded and alone in the garage.

Later, she takes Justin's dog, Buddy. How dare she!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWzanCvHhKq/

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...8572384449.jpg
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 14-11-2017 at 12:30.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (13-11-2017)

Thanks Pantherboy. I wonder if the sweet little old lady who brought the car in was Willow`s Grandmother.
    Looks like Willow is Justin`s new flame. That didn`t take him long to get over Scarlett did it. And even less time to get over Pheobe.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (13-11-2017), Pantherboy (13-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Thanks Pantherboy. I wonder if the sweet little old lady who brought the car in was Willow`s Grandmother.
    Looks like Willow is Justin`s new flame. That didn`t take him long to get over Scarlett did it. And even less time to get over Pheobe.
    Yes, it will be interesting to see if the little old lady is related to Willow, or whether her car was just being used to 'stash the cash', so to speak. I may be remembering this wrong, but about a month or so ago I think I recall seeing on another website someone posting a picture of filming where Willow was driving what seemed like the same car - which would suggest that she is related to or knows the old lady. Not sure. We will see.

And, yes it also looks like Willow will be the 'next cab off the rank' in Justin's love life. In case you missed it, these are a couple of photos of filming from a dailymail article I posted a while back of Justin & Willow (also with Ava & Buddy):

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7275973931.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7278522785.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7278522847.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...7278522879.jpg
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 14-11-2017 at 12:46.

SPOILER ALERT!

TaintedLove, the promo for tomorrow nights episode shows Willow telling Justin that the car is hers (ie Willows) & the little old lady, who is indeed her 'nanna', borrowed it & brought it in for a service without telling Willow first.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (14-11-2017), TaintedLove (17-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!

TaintedLove, the promo for tomorrow nights episode shows Willow telling Justin that the car is hers (ie Willows) & the little old lady, who is indeed her 'nanna', borrowed it & brought it in for a service without telling Willow first.
    Thanks for that Pboy.

I usually save all the H&A eps til the weekend and binge watch them all (and Neighbours, Doctors, PYC, too) while doing my many knitting projects. I hope I finish my many projects in time for Christmas. It`ll be here before you know it. Hopefully I`ll finish knitting my second hat tonight...only 6 more to go. Plus many more projects including sewing a quilt for my youngest son. And I haven`t even started that yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (17-11-2017)

so not a damsel in peril for justin brax to rescue

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (19-11-2017), tammyy2j (21-11-2017)

TV Week has this story introducing Sarah Roberts:

Independent Woman.

Home And Away Newbie Sarah Roberts Is No Ordinary Beach Babe.

From Bollywood to Hollywood and now Summer Bay, Home and Away newcomer Sarah Roberts is no stranger to the entertainment industry. In fact, the actress, singer and DJ is fast becoming a triple threat among her peers.

However, the prospect of fame and fortune isn't on the mind of the rising star just yet.

"I haven't really thought about fame," she tells TV Week. "I'm just enjoying being on set and reading scripts at the moment. No-one knows who I am yet, but we'll see what happens."

Sarah, who plays sexy, leather-clad Willow in Home and Away, reveals she's already had a small taste of the spotlight while filming on location at Sydney's Palm Beach with co-star James Stewart.

"It's already weird to act in a bikini, and then to have people in the bushes take photos while your doing it is worse!" she laughs. "But I just try to forget their around. It's all part of the job."

It may be a sign of things to come, but the brunette beauty insists she won't be fazed by tabloid rumours - particularly when it comes to her love life.

"Well, I don't have a love life at the moment, so go bananas!" she jokes. "Help a girl out!"

Sarah, who is of Sri Lankan descent, was just a teenager when she discovered her passion for the arts. After graduating from high school, she left Melbourne and flew to Japan to play Princess Jasmine in a stage production of Aladdin.

Three years later, Sarah returned to Australia and landed small roles in Neighbours and Jack Irish.

It wasn't long before Bollywood came calling. Sarah made it to the final round of SBS reality series Bollywood Star in 2012, but fell short of winning the crown.

"I worked really hard and got to the top four in Mumbai [in India]," she explains. "But Bollywood is incredibly hard work and the casting is tough. They tend to use a lot of the same actors."

Choosing to try her luck in Hollywood instead, Sarah has since pursued jobs in both Los Angeles and Australia.

"There's a massive push for ethnic diversity and women in Hollywood at the moment," she says. "So I'd love to go back."

For now, however, Sarah is happy to be home.

"I feel settled," she smiles. "The cast and crew of Home and Away are so welcoming. I used to watch Ray [Meagher, who plays Alf] on TV with my grandma when I was younger, so it was great to meet him."

Sarah has already been compared to co-star Pia Miller, who plays tough policewoman Kat.

"I've heard the comparisons," the actress admits. "Pia is absolutely beautiful. so I'm happy with that."

But for now, Sarah is more than happy to walk in Willow's shoes.

"It's nice to play such a tough, dynamic and powerful character," she explains.

"Willow has a lot of men around her, so it's important for me to hold my own on set and do justice to her character.

"I'm quite similar to her in some ways."

As for Willow's future, Sarah remains tight-lipped. But she does hint that we should expect big things from the feisty female.

"She rode into town with a lot of power," Sarah teases. "She's definitely going to cause some mischief!"

[Trivia Time: Sarah had a guest spot in Neighbours as Sienna Matthews in 2014. She had two other minor roles in 2010 and 2011. She also originally auditioned for the roles of Kat & Scarlett in H&A]

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-11-2017), tammyy2j (21-11-2017)

Is Sarah and James Stewart dating?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (28-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is Sarah and James Stewart dating?
    I don't believe so, but you never know!. About a year ago reports started saying that James Stewart was dating Isabella Giovinazzo, who played Phoebe on H&A. There have been numerous photos of the two of them together since then, including at the Sydney Film Festival in June this year. However, it seems that recently these types of photos have dried up, leading to the inevitable speculation that they may have split. There was a picture of James with Ch7 sports reporter Mel McLaughlin last month at the horse races, which also fuelled more (silly) rumours. With all the photos around recently of H&A filming where James' character, Justin, & Sarah's character, Willow, have been getting 'cosy' with each other, I think I remember seeing one of the articles pose the question as to whether this may have spilled over into real life? But apart from that I don't think there has been any news/pictures of them being together - not sure.

https://www.nova100.com.au/entertain...dating-rumours

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ed-carpet.html

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other...lin/ar-AAtS5XF

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (29-11-2017), tammyy2j (29-11-2017)

Its pretty clear that James shags pretty much anyone he is partnered up with in any show he has been on..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (03-12-2017)

Thread Information