Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Willow (Sarah Roberts)

Nowtolove.com.au article (from TV Week):

AUST PACE

Home and Away: Willows' behind bars this week after risking her freedom to help Dean
    The bikie babe confesses

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...and-away-51200

Struggling with the guilt of her crimes, Willow makes a bold confession to the police.

But with Dean's trial only days away, it could be too late. Even worse, they both could end up in jail!

In this week's explosive episodes of Home And Away, Willow (Sarah Roberts) discreetly visits Colby at the police station and asks him to take a statement about the break-in at Salt.

Torn between his loyalty and commitment to the job, the policeman attempts to outline the consequences of what his friend is about to do.

But Willow holds firm and walks into the interview room.

"Willow ends up coming clean," Sarah says.

"She's ashamed and can't stand doing wrong by anyone else – especially to the friends she's made in Summer Bay. They don't deserve to have their money stolen."

Meanwhile, at the Morgan household, Dean (Patrick O'Connor) arrives in a panic. He senses Willow's guilt will cause her to gamble and urges Justin (James Stewart) to find her.

Together, they search Summer Bay. But time has run out...

Back at the station, the bikie babe confesses everything, from her gambling addiction to credit card skimming and the accidental assault on Alf (Ray Meagher) during the break-in at Salt.

She insists Dean shouldn't take the fall and is charged on the spot.

It is a brave move on Willow's part, considering the breakdown of her and Dean's relationship directly after the break-in.

"It's too complicated," Sarah explains. "She doesn't want to have a guilty conscience anymore."

Later, Justin arrives at the police station to find a teary Willow in a cell. Colby informs him that she and Dean are both facing jail time.

How will they get out of this mess?

Home and Away airs Monday to Thursday at 7pm on Channel Seven.

Digital Spy article:

Soap spoilers: Home and Away debut for Neighbours star Ashleigh Brewer, while Willow Harris makes a huge confession
    Newcomer Chelsea Campbell is about to make her first appearance.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home...lsea-campbell/

….Elsewhere in Summer Bay, Willow Harris makes a full confession to the police as Dean Thompson's trial draws closer.

Willow (Sarah Roberts) has been struggling with her guilt after Dean took the full blame for the crimes she committed to fund her gambling addiction.

Next week, with the trial just days away, Willow's conscience finally gets the better of her. Fearful over Dean's future, she approaches Colby at the police station and asks him to take a new statement about the night of the Salt break-in.

Although Colby tries to stop Willow from telling the truth, she stands firm and confesses to her involvement in the incident – admitting that her gambling caused the problem and Dean only got involved to save her.

After reluctantly taking Willow's statement, Colby breaks the news that Dean is probably still facing jail time regardless. Has Willow just sacrificed herself for nothing?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Friday, October 5 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Wonder if the dog collar Willow wears everywhere, every scene , every minute is an electric one and she gets buzzed if is out of line with community service?

Digital Spy article:

Home and Away's real-life couple James Stewart and Sarah Roberts could be about to split on screen
    "The ramifications of her choice are causing other feelings to bubble to the surface."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home...-justin-split/

Real-life Home and Away couple James Stewart and Sarah Roberts could be about to see their (also loved-up) on-screen characters heading for a split.

James and Sarah play Justin and Willow respectively on the Channel 5 soap, and in a recent interview, Sarah teased that problems with a certain former flame of Willow's could be about to tear the couple apart.

While these scenes haven't aired in the UK yet, it looks like Justin and Willow's relationship is about to come under a major strain in the Australian episodes this week, following on from Justin asking Willow to choose between him and her friendship with her ex-boyfriend, Dean.

"Willow loves Justin and is willing to try anything to make their relationship work," Sarah recently told TV Week. "But it creates a massive chasm in her and Dean's relationship − he's upset, and withdraws from their friendship the way anyone would when they're hurting.

"As time goes by, putting her friendship with Dean on hold becomes increasingly difficult."

According to the actor, things only get more tense between the couple afterwards when Willow decides that she doesn't want to cut Dean out of her life for Justin's sake.

"The ramifications of her choice are causing other feelings to bubble to the surface, which may affect her relationship with Justin," she said.

Does this mean the end of the relationship? Nothing has been confirmed yet, but we're hoping the couple pull through.

James and Sarah confirmed their off-screen relationship earlier this year and, speaking previously about their real-life romance, the couple shared that it was a "blessing" to be working together every day.

"It really is a blessing," James said. "But you can't hold onto it too tight, because one day on the show you're divorcing and that afternoon you're getting remarried! You really have to leave that direction in the capable hands of the writers."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

More weeks of Justin walking around pulling faces while doing nothing but complain

Some interesting photos of Sarah Roberts (Willow) & Zoe Ventoura (Dr Alex Neilson) filming at Palm Beach last week:

SPOILER ALERT: Home and Away's Sarah Roberts gets VERY flirty with newbie Zoe Ventoura in steamy scenes during Palm Beach filming

Home And Away's Sarah Roberts and Zoe Ventura got up close and personal while filming upcoming scenes together earlier this week.

The actresses, who play unlucky-in-love Willow Harris and newcomer Dr Alex Neilson, got intimate as they embraced each other against a wall...……………………….

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ng-scenes.html

willow and colby not happening?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    willow and colby not happening?
    It doesn't appear that way now. I think Dean's sister/half sister (Mackenzie?) will soon be making an appearance - the speculation is that she is the one who buys Salt. There are pictures around of filming where Colby & her appear to be getting quite chummy.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 04-06-2019 at 00:36.

Digital Spy article:

AUST PACE!

Home and Away's new romance for Willow and Alex to begin soon
    The two friends will grow closer.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...-story-begins/

Note: This article contains Home and Away spoilers from Australian-pace episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has hinted that Willow Harris and Alex Neilson's new relationship story will begin on Australian screens next week.

The two characters are expected to start dating in upcoming episodes, as first seen earlier this year when Sarah Roberts and Zoe Ventoura – who play them – were pictured filming a kissing scene on location.

This week's Australian episodes have explored the first hints of a possible mutual chemistry between Willow and Alex, as they continued to get to know each other. Alex had previously kissed Willow a few weeks ago, but Willow insisted at the time that they should just stay friends.

With Willow looking to take on a new employee, Alex helpfully gave her some tips on conducting job interviews to help her find the best candidate – but an attraction was clearly developing between them as they spent time together.

A new Home and Away promo on air in Australia today (October 10) showed that Willow and Alex will head out for a drink together next week.

Curious about Alex's backstory – and perhaps now questioning her own feelings – Willow asks: "How long did you know you were into chicks?"

Next Tuesday's episode (October 15) in Australia sees the new friends share a moment, with a confused Willow turning to Irene Roberts for advice afterwards.

In August, Zoe Ventoura hinted at this storyline in her first interviews ahead of her on-screen arrival in Home and Away.

Speaking to Australia's Daily Telegraph, Zoe said: "There's stuff that happens down in the storyline that I'm not supposed to be talking about just yet, but is part of the reason why this role was so interesting to me and that's part of that push forward.

"It certainly feels like things such as diversity and representation on screen are a little bit overdue but also really wonderful."

Home and Away fans in the UK will see this storyline unfold in early December on Channel 5.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia).

Digital Spy article:

AUST PACE!

Home and Away star Sarah Roberts reveals Willow and Alex story was her idea
    "It's probably the greatest love story I have ever told."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ow-alex-story/

Home and Away star Sarah Roberts has spoken exclusively to Digital Spy about Willow Harris's relationship storyline with newcomer Alex Neilson.

Recent episodes on air in Australia have seen Willow and Alex (Zoë Ventoura) start dating after initially developing a strong friendship. UK viewers can see the storyline begin this week on Channel 5.

In a chat with Digital Spy, Sarah – who plays Willow – has now revealed that the plot was partly inspired by a suggestion she made to Home and Away's creative team.

Sarah told us: "I actually approached Lucy Addario and Louise Bowes – the producer and writer of Home and Away – myself and suggested that perhaps Willow's next love interest could be a woman.

"It was something that I had been thinking would be an interesting storyline for Willow for a while, so I was thrilled when Lucy and Louise were excited by the idea also.

"What I love about the progression of 'Willex' is that they start off as really great mates! They build a beautiful friendship, which Zoe and I worked really hard on before love is even talked about. Zoe and I were really invested in fleshing out Alex and Willow's relationship.

"I really hope the fans embrace this storyline and fall in love with Willow and Alex together as much as I have. If I'm honest, this is probably the greatest love story I have ever told."

At UK pace, scenes which air on 5STAR's first look screening tonight (November 7) and Channel 5 tomorrow (November 8) see Alex make a move on Willow.

Willow later tells Alex that she's not interested in girls, but a mutual attraction begins to develop in the weeks that follow.

Viewers will see Willow confide in Irene Roberts (Lynne McGranger) as she's confused about her feelings, before ultimately deciding to pursue things with Alex.

Speaking about how she prepared for the story, Sarah told us: "I guess some people may think that it would be hard as a female actress to act being attracted to a woman on screen if you're heterosexual.

"The reality is, I didn't find that the case. A lot of the time in my acting I'm not attracted to the person I'm playing opposite – no offence to any of my previous co-stars – even if they are male. You have to use your imagination or 'substitution' is another method I use.

"So really, the same applied to when I was telling this story. I think the friendship and little secrets Zoe and I discovered about each other that perhaps no-one else knew helped build a chemistry for our characters, but that is something that you would work on as an actor playing a heterosexual character also.

"Zoe has been an absolute dream to work with. Literally, when I went to Lucy and Louise and pitched this idea, never in a million years would I have imagined that not only would I get to work opposite an insanely talented, professional and classy actress, but I would also gain a life-long friend.

"I've learned so much from Zoe and we catch up weekly now out of work for beach strolls and matcha lattes!"

The portrayal of Willow and Alex's relationship has been praised by Australian viewers in recent weeks. As ever in the soap world, fans will have to stay tuned to see what the future holds for the new couple.

Asked whether she'd like Willow and Alex to be a long-term pairing, Sarah replied: "Definitely! One hundred percent! That would be a dream come true."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Monday to Thursday at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia).

Thread Information