Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 13th - 17th November

When Angie tells Jude she has post natal depression does that make it ok that Mary rang the police! Of course not but all will be forgiven and Mary in the right somehow. I would still take my family back to Australia away from her .
    So everyone is connected to everyone somehow from years back .....well they do say its a small world. Maybe Fiz turns out to be Rita's after all and there was a mix up at weatherfield hospital and Sally is Ken Barlow's love child. This only comes to light when she breaks down in front of Ken when bailiffs take away her wordly goods.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Brucie (09-11-2017), Glen1 (09-11-2017), lizann (08-11-2017), tammyy2j (14-11-2017)

I think people need to chill a little bit. There's ALWAYS a storyline or two going on that people aren't happy about, its not like all of a sudden the producers drag out crappy stories, dragging stuff out has been a constant soap technique since soaps began! Although this Pat storyline is annoying to me, its a bit different, but its not like Corrie hasn't had it's dark moments or villainous characters before.

Thread Information