Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ziggy Astoni (Sophie Dillman)

Digital Spy article:

AUST PACE!

Home and Away airs the big reveal of Brody and Simone's affair.
    Poor Ziggy.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ffair-exposed/

Note: This article contains spoilers from Australian-pace Home and Away episodes, which some readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has finally aired the big moment that Ziggy Astoni uncovers Brody Morgan's scandalous affair.

The long-awaited episode aired in Australia today (March 28) and the truth was exposed in typically dramatic fashion, as Ziggy caught her cheating husband in the act.

Recent episodes in Australia have seen Brody (Jackson Heywood) prepare to tell Ziggy the truth about falling in love with Simone Bedford.

In the latest visit to Summer Bay, Brody chickened out of his confession yet again – but Simone (Emily Eskell) agreed to give him more time.

The pair ended up sleeping together in Simone's caravan, but their luck finally ran out when Ziggy (Sophie Dillman) turned up.

Ziggy arrived at the caravan park to find Dean Thompson, but was alarmed to overhear Brody's voice coming from Simone's place.

Cautiously heading inside, Ziggy was devastated to find Brody and Simone half-naked in bed.

Brody was also pretty shocked, knowing there was no way of talking his way out of it.

Next week's episodes in Australia will see the emotional fallout, as Ziggy furiously demands answers from Brody.

The reaction from Ziggy's mum Maggie is also sure to be interesting, as she's recently hired Simone as a new learning support teacher at Summer Bay High. We bet she'll regret that decision…

Home and Away fans in the UK will see the big reveal on April 23 on Channel 5.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Monday to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hollie (01-04-2019), hward (30-03-2019), lizann (31-03-2019)

bad boy brody does he leave?

He sells salt. So possibly. I heard the actor didn’t want to stay, but how true that is, I don’t know.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

hollie (01-04-2019)

So glad it’s all out now, I liked Brody before the whole Simone thing, now I can’t stand him, never liked Simone you can tell she planned on making a move on Brody before she came to the Bay and never gave a toss about Ziggy.

Anyone else want something to happen between Justin and Leah? they look so cute together

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollie For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-04-2019), Pantherboy (01-04-2019), tammyy2j (01-04-2019)

I hope Dean or Ben punches Brody

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

hollie (01-04-2019), lizann (03-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hope Dean or Ben punches Brody
    Me too, I’d love to see that lol

You would think that it would be rather difficult for Brody (& Simone) to hang around for long once everybody knows what has happened. I am sure I saw a picture a while back of Jackson Heywood (Brody) with bleached blond hair which would suggest he has left the show (& people have been commenting that he hasn't been seen on set for a while) - but of course there has been no official confirmation as yet.

The following H&A Instagram link has many old & new photos from on set so,

SPOILER ALERT!

https://www.instagram.com/officialho...oilers_/?hl=en

Some of the notable photos are:

- Jett in a wheelchair
    - Jasmine & Robbo's wedding (with Lance returning)
    - Dean's Dad - Rick Booth returning
    - Justin's daughter Ava returning (possibly with a different actress)
    - Dean's (half?) sister, Mackenzie arriving & she supposedly buys Salt
    - Justin with Leah on the beach (in the preview after last night's episode in Aust, we saw them kissing)
    - the Photo of Brody & Simone toasting Salt up for sale

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hollie (02-04-2019), kaz21 (02-04-2019), lizann (03-04-2019)

So "Salt" is owned by the Morgan family , which also includes Ziggy , so when its for sale Brody only gets a small percentage of the sale, the same as his wife Ziggy does.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

hollie (03-04-2019), kaz21 (02-04-2019), lizann (02-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    So "Salt" is owned by the Morgan family , which also includes Ziggy , so when its for sale Brody only gets a small percentage of the sale, the same as his wife Ziggy does.
    ziggy should clean him out

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

hollie (03-04-2019), kaz21 (02-04-2019)

Nowtolove.com.au article (from TV Week):

AUST PACE!

Home and Away's Ziggy attacks cheating husband Brody
    “How dare you!”

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...ts-brody-55145

Brody and Simone cause a stir in Summer Bay when they decide to no longer hide their love affair and go public with their relationship.

Matters get worse when Ziggy spots them enjoying a picnic and is so furious, she launches herself at her cheating husband.

Since discovering Brody's (Jackson Heywood) affair with Simone (Emily Eskell), Ziggy (Sophie Dillman) has been left heartbroken.

"Ziggy has been to hell and back," Sophie, 25, tells TV WEEK.

Brody, on the other hand, has wasted no time moving on with Simone. But as the new couple head out on the town, they're also headed for trouble.

En route to the Diner, they run into Ziggy's parents Maggie (Kestie Morassi) and Ben (Rohan Nichol). They're furious to see Brody flaunting his new romance.

Meanwhile at home, a defeated Ziggy remains glued to the sofa. Wanting to cheer her up, Ben convinces his daughter to go for a surf with him.

As they head to the beach with their boards, Ziggy sees Brody and Simone having a romantic seaside picnic and is consumed by rage.

"How can he think it's OK?," Sophie says of her character's reaction. "How dare he be happy – and how dare Simone even be in the same vicinity."

Burning with fury, Ziggy storms overs and lunges at Brody fists first.

"She wants to kill him and her [Simone]," Sophie says.

As Ziggy lays into her husband, Justin (James Stewart) and Ben rush to intervene. But Ziggy manages to get in a powerful punch before she's pulled away. Ouch!

Home and Away airs Monday to Thursday, 7pm, on Channel Seven.

Thread Information