Thread: Maggie Astoni (Kestie Morassi)

Exclamation Maggie Astoni (Kestie Morassi)

Elsewhere in Summer Bay, Maggie Astoni is left traumatised by a scary incident at the school.

Maggie (Kestie Morassi) is working late at Summer Bay High one evening when a rock is thrown through a window and an intruder tries to force their way inside the building.

Unbeknownst to Maggie, the culprit is only local schoolgirl Raffy Morrison (Olivia Deeble), who's on a downward spiral after getting in trouble for retaliating against bully Jennifer.
    Maggie Astoni gets scared when Raffy targets the school in Home and Away

© Channel 5

Unaware of who's trying to break in, Maggie cowers in the corner and is on the verge of a panic attack as the hooded intruder approaches.

Maggie cowers on the floor and begs for Raffy not to hurt her, plagued by bad memories of a similar incident from years ago, when she was attacked at her previous school.

Will Maggie be okay when her family rush to her rescue?
    Maggie Astoni gets scared when Raffy targets the school in Home and Away

© Channel 5
    Maggie Astoni is traumatised after the school incident in Home and Away

© Channel 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, October 31 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 21-10-2017 at 07:18. Reason: typo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (21-10-2017)

Home and Away couple Ben and Maggie Astoni could be set for a row over their daughter Ziggy's love life.

Ziggy had a brief relationship with bad boy Brody Morgan earlier this year, but it came to an abrupt end when the Astonis disapproved of the partnership.

When Ben refused to let Ziggy continue living under his roof if she carried on with their romance, Brody had to intervene by suggesting it was best for them to split up.

Recent Home and Away episodes airing in Australia have seen Ziggy and Brody get close again, with Ben even giving his blessing for the pair to be friends.

Brody Morgan's new relationship with Ziggy Astoni continues to cause problems in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

There's clearly a spark between Brody and Ziggy as they start spending time together again, but Ben still isn't keen on the idea of them being a couple and makes his feelings perfectly clear.

However, Aussie magazine TV Week has revealed that Maggie will soon feel very differently about the situation – telling Ziggy that she should be with the man she loves.

Could Maggie's unexpected words of advice spark a new rift between the Astonis? Will Ben ever accept Brody and Ziggy?

Ben Astoni clashes with Mick Jennings in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Home and Away is now on its Christmas break on Channel 5 in the UK and will be off air for six weeks.

Fans in Australia will see the Summer Bay action continue into December, leading up to a dramatic 2017 season finale episode which is expected to feature the death of a key character.

Digital Spy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (27-11-2017)

Apparently there has been (unconfirmed) speculation doing the rounds that Maggie Astoni will have some kind of 'health issue' next year. After this following article appeared online the other day, with pictures of Maggie wearing a headscarf while filming last week, these rumours seem to have gained some momentum. Like I said, this is all unconfirmed at the moment & the headscarf could just be a coincidence & mean nothing regarding her health - we will have to wait & see!

The initial photos are of characters Ziggy, Brody, Coco & Ryder, with the photos of Maggie (& Ben) near the end of the article (maybe Ziggy crying is because of her mum's health???):

SPOILER ALERT: Sophie Dillman cuts a distressed figure and is comforted by Jackson Heywood on the set of Home and Away

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html

More photos of Kestie/Maggie filming with the headscarf:

Is everything OK? Home and Away newcomers Rohan Nichol and Kestie Morassi have emotional exchange while filming scenes on Palm Beach.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ummer-Bay.html

Elsewhere in Summer Bay, it's an emotional time for the Astoni family as Maggie's cancer fight continues.

When Maggie (Kestie Marossi) meets with the oncologist after her latest tests, she's relieved to hear that the doctors have caught her illness before it's spread.

Maggie and Ben Astoni receive more bad news in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Despite this positive news, Maggie is also told that her type of cancer is particularly fast-growing, so she'll need to start chemotherapy treatment immediately.

Maggie is touched when Ben, Ziggy and Coco all insist on supporting her throughout her first session.

As the treatment progresses, Maggie notes she's feeling surprisingly well, but the side-effects soon take hold when she collapses in Ben's arms. Can the Astonis stay strong for Maggie's sake?

Maggie Astoni is supported by her family as she starts treatment in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Thursday, April 5 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (24-03-2018)

I just can`t shake the feeling that Maggie will succumb to her cancer, and Ben will hook up with Leah.

This feeling I have hasn`t happened overnight. It`s been there since the Astoni`s first arrived long before Maggie ever became ill. When Ben first came into the diner, and had words with Leah I suspected it then. Because we all know in Soapland that whenever characters show a dislike for each other they eventually end up in bed. And with Ben looking so much like Zak, I suspect it is only a matter of time.
    Of course I could be wrong, I have been wrong before quite a few times in the past. But I can`t shake that feeling that Ben and Leah will sleep together - whether Maggie recovers or not.
    I really hope I`m wrong. I like Maggie, I always have. And I`m still furious at Leah for the disgusting way she treated Irene last year. In my opinion the nasty Leah is her true persona well hidden.
    Just my two cents.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

hward (25-03-2018), kaz21 (25-03-2018), Pantherboy (26-03-2018)

I felt like they, were gonna kiss, that night he couldn’t sleep on the couch.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (03-04-2018), Pantherboy (26-03-2018), TaintedLove (25-03-2018)

With her cancer storyline (& based on what we have seen ominously mentioned in the spoilers), fans who make regular visits to watch filming at Palm Beach have been speculating recently that Kestie may have left, due to her not being seen on set there of late, plus she apparently usually posts frequent set pics on Instagram & she hadn't posted anything for a while. However, in answer to these rumours, BTTB stated just the other day that Kestie/Maggie is still around & filming, so she isn't going anywhere soon. A fan then posted this latest pic (see link below) from Kestie's Instagram on the weekend, of her with a different hairstyle & in the comments next to the picture someone has said "U actually looked awesome today in that wig... ". We have seen a few photos around before of Kestie/Maggie filming in a scarf, so if it is a wig, it would of course be due to the cancer storyline etc etc etc.

As for Leah possibly hooking up with Ben further down the track....run, Ben, run!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgsi17Bg...ed_ufi_control

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (26-03-2018)

Thanks P-Boy.
    Yes I agree 100% regarding Ben. Stay well away Ben....Leah doesn`t exactly have the best track record where men are concerned. They either die, or move away.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (26-03-2018), Pantherboy (26-03-2018)

Thread Information