Thread: EastEnders Spoilers 23rd - 27th October 2017

Exclamation EastEnders Spoilers 23rd - 27th October 2017

Monday

Although he's starting to feel guilty about his recent behaviour, Max responds to fresh pressure from Fi and continues to manipulate Carmel. With the schemers needing some insider information from the council, Max wants access to some sealed bids.

Later on, Max has a change of heart when he tells Carmel that he doesn't need her help anymore. Does this mean his conscience has finally kicked in?

Meanwhile, the Carters receive a very concerning warning – if they can't pay for the repairs needed to the pub, they'll be kicked out. Linda arranges a meeting with Grafton Hill in the hope of sorting things out.

Elsewhere, Shakil struggles to think of a birthday present for Bex.

Tuesday

Max tells Fi that he's breaking up with Carmel, not wanting to manipulate her anymore. Fi urges him to reconsider and puts more pressure on him to get the bids.

Later, Max makes his move when Carmel is asleep, looking at her laptop for the crucial information needed. However, Max still seems to be at the end of his tether when he demands another meeting with James Willmott-Brown.

Meanwhile, Luke makes Jay an offer on the car lot, but will he accept it?

Elsewhere, Billy worries about an upcoming audit on the business, knowing that he didn't do his taxes properly.

Also today, Donna encourages Robbie to ask her out.

Thursday

Max makes it clear to Willmott-Brown that he won't be involving Carmel in his schemes anymore. In private, Fi shows her support for Max's decision, but the big question is whose side she's really on.

Later, Willmott-Brown summons Max and Fi to a meeting, revealing that he knows all about their relationship. Max admits it, but where does this leave him?

Meanwhile, Billy comes clean to the auditors about his tax mishap. He's shocked to discover that he owes a substantial amount of money, which would leave the business in debt.

Elsewhere, Bex is delighted when Robbie ropes in Gethin to give her a driving lesson.

Also today, Keanu and Ingrid find Karen arguing with loan sharks.

Finally, Donna gets her revenge on Robbie while he's on a date.

Friday

The Chairman comes along to the Carters' meeting with Grafton Hill, insisting that they have five weeks to pay the money unless they want to be evicted.

Still pretending to be on their side, Fi later gives the Carters another offer – they can sell the pub's leasehold and receive a large pay-off, but it's a one-day-only offer. Will Mick and Linda accept it?

Meanwhile, Luke makes some suggestions to Ben about expanding the business to a different clientele.

Elsewhere, Abi's past catches up with her.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (17-10-2017), tammyy2j (18-10-2017)

I'm not sure I understand the relationship between Grafton Hill and the Carters. Don't Grafton Hill own the pub now? Are the Carters leaseholders or tenants? If the former, then what goes on there essentially has nothing to do with Grafton Hill, if the latter then Grafton Hill should be paying for structural repairs. Or do they have some other sort of relationship???

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I'm not sure I understand the relationship between Grafton Hill and the Carters. Don't Grafton Hill own the pub now? Are the Carters leaseholders or tenants? If the former, then what goes on there essentially has nothing to do with Grafton Hill, if the latter then Grafton Hill should be paying for structural repairs. Or do they have some other sort of relationship???
    All I know about the set-up of who owns what of the Queen Vic is that Winston does not own anything to do with it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

inkyskin (20-10-2017), parkerman (17-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    All I know about the set-up of who owns what of the Queen Vic is that Winston does not own anything to do with it
    It would all be so very different if he did.....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (17-10-2017), Perdita (17-10-2017)

has anyone asked billy to buy funeral business?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (17-10-2017), tammyy2j (18-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    has anyone asked billy to buy funeral business?
    What about Winston's record stall?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (18-10-2017), tammyy2j (18-10-2017)

Did Shirley or Mick mention selling the leasehold?

Does anyone know if Robbie and Donna end up an item, rather like this blossoming romance, think they could be hilarious.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Rear window (28-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    Does anyone know if Robbie and Donna end up an item, rather like this blossoming romance, think they could be hilarious.

I hope they do! Their scenes so far have been great together.
    The writers could slow burn this story until the stupid redevelopment story comes to fruition and have the square being demolished as they go off into the sunset together, watched from a cloud by the queen of the vic.
    Last edited by Rear window; 28-10-2017 at 13:00.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

mysangry (28-10-2017)

You can have a repairing lease. Where you only lease it but are responsible for all the upkeep.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (28-10-2017), parkerman (28-10-2017), Perdita (28-10-2017)

Thread Information