Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 2nd - 6th October 2017

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    does harriet have it?
    I wondered that at first, but on watching it again the letter was already missing when Harriet bends down to the baby when she first finds it in the church?

Unless that’s where Gabby went when she was gone so long. May she found and took the letter as she looked like she’d been up to something?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-10-2017), Glen1 (07-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    I wondered that at first, but on watching it again the letter was already missing when Harriet bends down to the baby when she first finds it in the church?

Unless that’s where Gabby went when she was gone so long. May she found and took the letter as she looked like she’d been up to something?
    What if Ross found the letter and followed Emma to the viaduct and then there was some sort of confrontation?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to helena1414 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-10-2017), Glen1 (07-10-2017), lizann (07-10-2017), Perdita (08-10-2017)

does harriet have it?
    It was not there when she first found the baby .. was never shown for her to pick it up .. guess we have to wait and see when it will resurface, which I have no doubts will happen at some stage

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (07-10-2017), EddyBee (07-10-2017), Glen1 (07-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    What if Ross found the letter and followed Emma to the viaduct and then there was some sort of confrontation?
    You know that crossed my mind too. The only thing that made me think otherwise was that he didn’t ring anyone to say he’d found the baby, considering he thinks it’s his brothers. But then this is Ross lol he may have felt the baby was safe and would be found or that he didn’t have time as he had to get to his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    that is a good theory as how did ross know where emma was

that is a good theory as how did ross know where emma was
    Theory 1: well it would explain a few things ... it could be that Gabby finds the letter on Issac, she leaves the church and looks it up behind her, Gabby hands the letter to Ross but doesn't tell him about Issac being in the church then the next you see see Ross outside the hospital sat in the car talking to Pete, as Ross put his head back and closes his eyes in the car with Pete you see a flash back video appear of Ross sat in a blue car on his own in the middle road, he reserves and does a 180 degree turn back towards the viaduct, but whilst this is going on they flashback to Emma, and you see her with Finn on the bridge, then it looks like she does jump off the bridge, I think Ross arrives and gets to the bridge too late, he then runs down the embankment to find his mum's body at the bottom of the bridge, he wants to help her but then when he hears the dog walker Ross does a runner from the scene then you see Harriett Finch unlock the church to find Issac alone, she takes Issac back to Moira and the Hospital Staff.

OR ...

Theory 2: it could be that Gabby finds the letter on Issac, but Gabby doesn't tell anyone about Issac being in the church, Gabby bumps into Ross in a right state, she show's Ross the letter that Emma wrote but because it implicates Gabby and Arthur in Emma's death and the fact that Gabby and Arthur are just kids, Ross tells Gabby to go and be with her family and he'll deal with Emma, Ross outside the hospital sat in the car talking to Pete, as Ross put his head back and closes his eyes in the car with Pete you see a flash back video appear of Ross sat in a blue car on his own in the middle road, he reserves and does a 180 degree turn back towards the viaduct, but whilst this is going on they flashback to Emma, and you see her with Finn on the bridge, then it looks like she does jump off the bridge, I think Ross arrives and gets to the bridge too late, he then runs down the embankment to find his mum's body at the bottom of the bridge, he wants to help her but then when he hears the dog walker Ross does a runner from the scene then you see Harriett Finch unlock the church to find Issac alone, she takes Issac back to Moira and the Hospital Staff.

I think because Emma tried to kill Ross as a baby, Ross has killed Emma as revenge.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-10-2017)

The thing is we don’t know that the letter says that Emma was going to the viaduct to kill herself.

She may have just done a written confession to everything she’s done recently apologising and saying she’s going to end her life to atone for what she’s done. She may not have mentioned how she was actually going to kill herself. Ross may have just seen his mom there whilst he was out looking for her, realised what she was about to do and just opted to leave her to it, but then had a change of heart but got there too late. And he tried to kill Pete at that viaduct before so it’s a place he’s been to a few times himself.

Also when Emma wrote the letter she was confessing and at this point she knew Fin was dead from the gun she fired, so she may have written about that in there as part of her confession and apology. So if she had then Ross would have known she killed Finn before the police told him if he had the letter and he didn’t look as if he did know when the copper told him about it.

I’m still thinking that Ross or Gabby could be the ones that picked the letter up. I’d just love to know who’s got it and what will happen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    The thing is we don’t know that the letter says that Emma was going to the viaduct to kill herself.

She may have just done a written confession to everything she’s done recently apologising and saying she’s going to end her life to atone for what she’s done. She may not have mentioned how she was actually going to kill herself. Ross may have just seen his mom there whilst he was out looking for her, realised what she was about to do and just opted to leave her to it, but then had a change of heart but got there too late. And he tried to kill Pete at that viaduct before so it’s a place he’s been to a few times himself.

Also when Emma wrote the letter she was confessing and at this point she knew Fin was dead from the gun she fired, so she may have written about that in there as part of her confession and apology. So if she had then Ross would have known she killed Finn before the police told him if he had the letter and he didn’t look as if he did know when the copper told him about it.

I’m still thinking that Ross or Gabby could be the ones that picked the letter up. I’d just love to know who’s got it and what will happen to it.
    I just wanted to know why she didn't record her confession on her mobile phone?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I just wanted to know why she didn't record her confession on her mobile phone?
    Because speaking into a phone does not always have the same therapeutic effect that writing it down can have ... bit old fashioned for the younger generation now though ..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (10-10-2017)

Thread Information